Im making a new Bukkit PvE Server where players live in harmony and fight mobs nightly, im looking for some fun unique bukkit plugins to help improve this experience and get players on. If you have any idea's please post them below!
9
~Bump~
lol warts xD
~Bump~
Who doesnt like bumps? Except for like warts... those are just disgusting bumps
Who doesnt like bumps? Except for like warts... those are just disgusting bumps
My friend used this on his server as well, I don't know what feel you wish to have. My in game name is: nateb000 i can help with the dev if you need it.http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/zombieapocalypse/
Ok thanks man! ill prob need help xD Im not a complete noob but still need help getting the right feel
Here is what i used for my server. People loved it. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mob-apocalypse/
I also used this. Not as good.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/sp ... pocalypse/
I also used this. Not as good.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/sp ... pocalypse/
Thanks man! Will look into it! Ive also been looking for a good challenge for the players, since there isnt much pvp except for events
Core Protect, easy setup, anti grief, no need for a mySQL serer
I need some plugins guys, you will get Beta Rank along with 5000 dollars and fly on the server, (With some other special stuff) When i get it all set up
