A Minecraft rant.

Dex210's Avatar Dex2101/6/17 11:21 pm
1 emeralds 594 6
1/7/2017 9:43 am
Mercer's Avatar Mercer
Hey guys, Dex here. I'm a 17 year old guy that used to play the game regularly. I've just been kind of losing interest and motivation over the past few months, just getting bored I guess. I've tried mods, multiplayer, singleplayer challenges, and everything. It's sad. I used to have this group of people around my age to play with, but now everyone I attempt to talk to so happens to be under the age of 12. I had this dream of owning my own server and to make it an awesome place to hang out, but in the end I was doing all the work and cancelled it. I also wanted to be a small youtuber. I've lost sight of what makes this game fun. I want to get back into it, I really do, but I just don't know how. Maybe it's time I stopped playing, right? If anyone has a better idea, please let me know. This game means a lot to me. I was a loner who stayed in his room all the time until I found this game, it's how I made a lot of the friends I have now.
Dex210
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pepijn
01/07/2017 7:27 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
I lost interest in playing survival Minecraft a long time ago, not because I don't like the game but because I've played it too much in the past. Since then I've been building in creative mode and messing around with commandblocks whenever I have inspiration.
Jack01124
01/07/2017 4:36 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
I agree with what Jamzs3 said. Take a a break, play some other games, then come back later. Just like I did
anonpmc792389
01/07/2017 12:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
raidarr
01/07/2017 12:26 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
You should stop playing for a while, if you ask me.

Stop, come back in a few months and you may have more inspiration to do things.
PokemonArmy114
01/06/2017 11:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I don't think there is anything to try if you have done pretty much everything. IF you're losing interest In Minecraft, It means you need something new in Minecraft (Correct me If i'm wrong). Also the only ways for something new are for new version of MC, Command Block Mods or Modpacks and actual Mods. If you wait then new Minecraft versions may come out. But if you are really on edge then you should learn either Command Blocking or Modding. You can add WHATEVER you want. It will fill the gap in your losing interest in Minecraft. If this does no work for you then just start building.
Build as much as you can. Start posting your work. When people start appretiating you you'll be gaining more interest in MC. Finally, If nothing works here, then there is only one thing left. Wanna play TNTwars with me? PM me if you do,and we'll have alot of fun! You could also help with my adventure map and get started on getting liked
Dex210
01/06/2017 11:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I did have an idea to use command blocks and custom plugins to make a fully custom RPG server with a gigantic map. Maybe one day I'll start on that. As for now, I guess I could take up building things. Thank you for your suggestions!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome