1

Minecraft Save Problem

SuperBuza •12/5/11 5:22 pm
•
143
•
12/5/2011 5:43 pm
I used this program to find lost files in the Recycle bin, and It was a minecraft save. I put the save back in to my %appdata% folder, and when I launched up Minecraft, the save didn't appear!
I have some pictures if it helps.


I also right clicked and clicked "Copy" when putting the save file in the .minecraft folder.
Any help?
Posted by
SuperBuza
Level 45 : Master Pixel Painter
16

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

ZaphodX
• 12/05/2011 5:43 pm
• Level 40 : Master Network
It needs a level.dat file

Try renaming level.dat_old to level.dat

Failing that just put any other level.dat file in there. You may lose some items and your location but the world should still be fine.
1
FoxOfDoom
• 12/05/2011 5:28 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Its probably just a corrupted save, unfortunately, there's not much you can do about that...
1
SuperBuza
• 12/05/2011 5:23 pm
• Level 45 : Master Pixel Painter
Bump.
1

Welcome