1

Minecraft server Build

jijipopo •9/17/12 3:28 pm
•
347
•
9/17/2012 11:33 pm
hi! i was thinking if you could help me on this server build , you can make EVERYTHING you want

this is jijicraft v5 , so its based on making elegant buildings and houses and shops...

i can deal with you if you want to be OP or anything else or maybe owner.... if i have hosting problems ... i have a 1 mb plan rate but my pc has 8 GB RAM AMD 6100 @ 3.7GHZ , the only problem with my pc is that the hard drive isnt that faster... but i dont think thats a huge problem


the server is WHITE LIST so tell me you're name
Posted by
jijipopo
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

27

UnbreakableEnigma
• 09/17/2012 11:33 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
I wanna join what about me?
1
digimon54321
• 09/17/2012 10:07 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Unicorn
ign digimon54321
i am amazing at building i can build anything u need/wanr or almost anything get back to me asap thx
1
Cheren
• 09/17/2012 9:36 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Ranger
I would be happy join.
My IGN is Cheren
1
snipercraft
• 09/17/2012 9:01 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
i'll help IGN:thebuilderman345. I'd LOVE to be OP too.
1
samarimonkey
• 09/17/2012 8:57 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Pls op me
Click to reveal
It's /op minerman246
1
samarimonkey
• 09/17/2012 8:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Click to reveal
Im nice
1
samarimonkey
• 09/17/2012 8:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I WANA HELP
Names minerman246 PLS OP ME LOL
1
rabjam123dude
• 09/17/2012 7:53 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I am very good with redstone IGN: rabjam123dude
I am a very friendly and kind. I also really experianced
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 8:07 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
Added!
1
funnyguy1
• 09/17/2012 7:51 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Hi, my name is kieran6383 and i am going to be a huge builder on your server, i would also like to point out that i would make a great op, i have been an admin on 2 servers (1 is still running) and i think it would be great if i could turn that number into 3.
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 8:08 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
ready ready ADDED!
1
zakzak89
• 09/17/2012 7:49 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
i would love to help im a good builder my ign is zakzak89
1
dogfood2022
• 09/17/2012 7:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have a huge server already, I want to expand. My username is connorfin22
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 8:09 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
Added
1
UnbreakableEnigma
• 09/17/2012 7:41 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
I can help lord_Faily is my mc user and please add me on skype @lord_Faylee
1
imcool603
• 09/17/2012 7:36 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
ill help out IGN:imcool603
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 8:06 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
added but dont spam
1
luckynosevin
• 09/17/2012 3:36 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
my mc username is luckynosevin, im an experienced builder and am v
ery fair, would like to be op if poss, i know many commands, like to protect land and stuff
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 3:41 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
added
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 3:35 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
1
kyleo09689
• 09/17/2012 3:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would love to help! My minecraft name is Kyleo09689 And i would like to be op'ed
Thank you
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 3:34 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
added!
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 3:32 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
everyone added!
1
onepiece101
• 09/17/2012 3:31 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
I can help
http://imgur.com/a/PULCo#0
Ps I don't usually help with buildings for servers but I'll do it for the avatar
ign-onepieceop101
1
Vaporized
• 09/17/2012 3:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I'd love to help!

My MC username is Saintsrowplayer

I'd like to apply for OP too.
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 3:34 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
ip is 186.90.220.133
1
jijipopo
• 09/17/2012 3:29 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Pokémon
1

Welcome