1

Mob Spawning

lekiwinator •12/27/13 7:50 pm
•
266
•
1/3/2014 12:57 pm
I own a bukkit server, and I'm having a little bit of trouble with mob spawning. I would like to know if there are any plugins that allow spawning of mobs inside an arena, but not outside of it. I'm asking this because a lot of servers that have Mob Arenas have the arena at spawn, without letting any mobs or animals spawn outside the arena.

Much appreciated
Posted by
lekiwinator
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

awesomestmason
• 12/27/2013 8:02 pm
• Level 41 : Master Dragonborn
Actually WorldGuard would be the best solution. Just select a region with WorldEdit and set mob spawning to false.
1
lekiwinator
• 01/03/2014 12:57 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
Okay thanks
1
-WaffleKing-
• 12/27/2013 7:55 pm
• Level 41 : Master Electrician
1

Welcome