N00B stories: First Kills

ToonTaco's Avatar ToonTaco4/25/13 3:57 pm
4/25/2013 6:57 pm
Aeons's Avatar Aeons
When you first joined minecraft and created that glorious 1 story dirt house with a crafting table and furnace, but no bed (Or maybe a bed), when did you decide to stop being a wimp and go out and kill anything you saw?

My first kill was I'd say 3 days after I bought minecraft. I'd seen enough videos of people getting pwnt by mobs so many times that I quickly crafted a medium sized dirt house, atleast 14x14, and hid there for a long time. Got a dog from skeleton bones, and decided that I wanted to kill something instead of hide. So the next night, I told my dog to sit and went out to punch zombies to death. Killed 3 zombies and 1 skeleton before a spider came up and ate me :c
ToonTaco
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2013 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zokorio
Slaughtered mobs on my second day of having Minecraft. First day I only was working on making a home and too scared of the "Green Men," I knew they were bad but they kept destroying everything...
04/25/2013 6:36 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Musician
Cheatingtaco
First night- I went out and killed everything in sight. Then I was sad because there were no more mobs to slay :`(
04/25/2013 6:33 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
lkw2000
well it was about 3 day cycles after i baught minecraft, i went out, got lost for a week, found my house again.

then the next month i let my friend get on my account, i came back to it all being lava THE END
04/25/2013 6:37 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Musician
Cheatingtaco
He had to be in your house (IRL) because minecraft saves worlds directly into your computer. Your logic is INVALID
04/25/2013 6:57 pm
Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
Aeons
He was...
04/25/2013 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HatchedPikachu
The first server I joined had no players but it had an auto broadcast set with MOTDs I thought it was an actual player and was trying to have a conversation with 'them' for 10 minutes. True story.
04/25/2013 6:26 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
Apple_Sauce
What's the hashtag for? lol
04/25/2013 6:24 pm
ToonTaco
Apple_Sauce
ToonTacoWhen you first joined minecraft and created that glorious 1 story dirt house with a crafting table and furnace, but no bed (Or maybe a bed), when did you decide to stop being a wimp and go out and kill anything you saw?

My first kill was I'd say 3 days after I bought minecraft. I'd seen enough videos of people getting pwnt by mobs so many times that I quickly crafted a medium sized dirt house, atleast 14x14, and hid there for a long time. Got a dog from skeleton bones, and decided that I wanted to kill something instead of hide. So the next night, I told my dog to sit and went out to punch zombies to death. Killed 3 zombies and 1 skeleton before a spider came up and ate me :c

Wait, how did you get a dog from skeleton bones if you hadn't killed anything?

#Daylight
04/25/2013 6:20 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Hi.

Please bump only once per twenty-four hours. Failure to follow this will result in me locking this thread.
04/25/2013 6:16 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
Apple_Sauce
ToonTacoWhen you first joined minecraft and created that glorious 1 story dirt house with a crafting table and furnace, but no bed (Or maybe a bed), when did you decide to stop being a wimp and go out and kill anything you saw?

Wait, how did you get a dog from skeleton bones if you hadn't killed anything?
04/25/2013 6:12 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
Fell into a dungeon. Tried to get a bow from a skeleton by giving it gold. (This was the first time I played. Ever.) He shot me and I spazzed out.
04/25/2013 5:50 pm
ToonTaco
Any one else? :3
04/25/2013 4:53 pm
Level 29 : Expert Scribe
_DioM_
I tried to kill a creeper my second night. >.< Emphasis on "tried".
04/25/2013 4:33 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Thelonemonk1345
I killed a cow with my fist in my first 4 minute. happiest. moment. ever!!!!!!!!!!
04/25/2013 4:14 pm
Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
Aeons
Mine would've been in Pocket Edition Lite, back when there were no beds in PE. I went out of my wooden house and through my fence gate. It was hard to hit the zombies (the only hostile mobs in PE at the time), but I got closer and killed a few with my wooden sword.

-1b8
04/25/2013 4:01 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
MCTheBeast112233
First time made a house in a mountain and then,i had it on hard,but i switched to peacefull inmeadiatly,My First Kill was a Enderman,I Was confused by his random teleporting,But yeh STONESWORD FTW
04/25/2013 4:01 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
well...... to be honest... I've been playing Minecraft for about a year and a half now. I and I probably didn't kill any mobs until about a month after I started. xD I've almost always lived underground. :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome