1

I need HELP finding a PLOT plugin

technogators12 •6/2/12 8:52 am
•
609
•
6/2/2012 12:49 pm
I went to the bukkit.org then went to plugins. I searched plot and only 2 things popup.

I need a Plot plugin that i make the plots then let users by themselves get the plot. I dont want staff getting plots for people

If you know a plugin that will do that then plz tell me


Thanks
Technogators12
Posted by
technogators12
Level 20 : Expert System
40

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Acertony
• 06/02/2012 12:49 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
Buildersplot does let people claim plots
1
ludvig22
• 06/02/2012 10:23 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
technogators12I went to the bukkit.org then went to plugins. I searched plot and only 2 things popup.

I need a Plot plugin that i make the plots then let users by themselves get the plot. I dont want staff getting plots for people

If you know a plugin that will do that then plz tell me


Thanks
Technogators12

Use RealEstate link http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/estat ... rors-here/ best one out there for plots
1
technogators12
• 06/02/2012 10:19 am
• Level 20 : Expert System
Help plz
1
acmilandimitri
• 06/02/2012 9:28 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
My Skype is acmilandimitri

send me message
1
technogators12
• 06/02/2012 9:23 am
• Level 20 : Expert System
Any 1 Know any Plot plugins im not being lazy
1
acmilandimitri
• 06/02/2012 9:19 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Yeah same I need a plot to plugin
1
technogators12
• 06/02/2012 9:05 am
• Level 20 : Expert System
Can people claim there own plot no need for staff?
1
Acertony
• 06/02/2012 8:57 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
Buildersplot that one works
1

Welcome