1

Need Help With Server

Terrortot •9/15/11 11:55 am
•
105
•
9/16/2011 12:07 pm
Hey Guys,

I wish to make a server with a PERMANENT IP address. Can anyone give me details, a price or a website that can help me more please.

I'll give everyone the IP if I make one. Comment below if you want to help build aswell?
Posted by
Terrortot
Level 1 : New Miner
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

fadel
• 09/16/2011 12:07 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Miner
i am ready to help
1
LethalKicks
• 09/16/2011 12:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
need any good builders or mods etc hit me up.
1
ZaphodX
• 09/16/2011 12:02 pm
• Level 40 : Master Network
AFAIK it will be difficult to find a dynamic ip server - what would be the point?
1
mannen1338
• 09/16/2011 11:59 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
im willing to help u build terrortot =D minecraft name is :sampan588
1
Kytoko
• 09/16/2011 11:56 am
• Level 23 : Expert Network
Here is a site that Machinima recommends so should be good

http://www.minecraftserverhost.net/minecraft_plans.html
1

Welcome