1

One Command Creation Ideas

Sardonyx •9/25/15 9:35 pm
•
418
•
9/26/2015 10:50 am
Does anyone have any requests for One Command Creation? I love making them, but I have no idea what to make..
Posted by
Sardonyx
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
86

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

YTCereal
• 09/26/2015 6:14 am
• Level 22 : Expert Network
/\ /\ /\

what he sayd.
1
Seriously Platinum
• 09/26/2015 3:20 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
Make command block Soccer or table tennis, Or a vending machine that gives you custom texture drinks.
1
WhoIsThis
• 09/26/2015 3:10 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Maybe new types of mobs? Or something like web browsing? Or random world structures?
1
Thebunnycraft
• 09/26/2015 2:29 am
• Level 40 : Master Toast
Maybe parachutes?
1
avrona
• 09/26/2015 2:16 am
• Level 40 : Master Explorer
Make an end of the world one. You fight so the world does not collapse. Add things like fire volcanos, earthquakes, etc. And you have to stop that.
1
Sardonyx
• 09/26/2015 10:50 am
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Cool idea, I'll have to try that out!

ThebunnycraftMaybe parachutes?

I'm going to try that, only issue is it isn't really big enough for its own command...

AgriyaGamerMaybe new types of mobs? Or something like web browsing? Or random world structures?

Not sure how to make random world structures be random... I really like the new mobs idea! Web browsing seems a bit big for the command block character limit, even though it seems like a really cool idea

UgniuskasMake command block Soccer or table tennis, Or a vending machine that gives you custom texture drinks.

All those ideas are really cool, but table tennis has been done by MrGarretto already.

Thanks for all the ideas!
1

Welcome