Opinions on The Latest News and 21w15a

Flashbulb's Avatar Flashbulb4/14/21 11:43 am
4/19/2021 3:54 am
Squirrel's Avatar Squirrel
The new snapshot came out and so did some news. The new snapshot tweaked goats, raw ores, and added some technical changes. The news was that 1.17 is coming out in two parts, one in the summer, and the other near Christmas. What are your opinions on all this?
Flashbulb
Level 47 : Master Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2021 3:54 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Batman
Squirrel
I'm definitely happy that they are treating their employees and developers well. Of course it is disappointing to know that we will have to wait a bit longer for the major generation changes but I'm sure it'll go by quickly and we can still use the official datapacks.
04/16/2021 1:31 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Homemade_Adventures
I'm happy that Mojang respects their developers enough to recognize when an update needs more time in the oven. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to play with the new world generation this summer, but I definitely don't want Mojang to have to crunch to get it done. Crunch work makes for an unhealthy work environment and a rushed final product. All in all, I think it's a sound decision, and I'm grateful that Mojang respects the community enough to level with us and be honest about what needs to happen on their end.
04/14/2021 12:18 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
Pixus
I'm mostly indifferent on it, although I'm glad that they're at least taking their time on it as not to release a rushed, shoddy version of the game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome