1

Please help me

El_of_Atlantis •7/27/16 11:09 pm
•
263
•
7/28/2016 3:01 pm
Please, I don't know how to post a picture on a forum, I click IMG, and it gives me this: What do I put in between them and how do i find what to put there.

Thanks, Mr. Atlantis
Posted by
El_of_Atlantis
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Elementdragon0
• 07/28/2016 3:01 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Dragon
No problem, Glad to help.
1
El_of_Atlantis
• 07/28/2016 12:11 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Thank you, it worked
1
Elementdragon0
• 07/28/2016 12:27 am
• Level 22 : Expert Dragon
Ok try to upload the img to imgur first then try right clicking it and redoing the process.
1
El_of_Atlantis
• 07/27/2016 11:34 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
On my windows computer, I right click an image in my files and when i did "copy img address" did not appear.
1
Elementdragon0
• 07/27/2016 11:14 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Dragon
Find the img you want and right click it, then click copy img adress. Then paste the img adress between the img

[img]Paste%20Img%20adress%20here[/img]

Sometimes the img is to big and if that happens use this

[simg]Paste img in here[/simg]
1

Welcome