Portal Problems...Please Help

ChocolateGhast's Avatar ChocolateGhast4/3/20 12:26 pm
2 emeralds 201 7
4/5/2020 4:40 pm
Culpeo's Avatar Culpeo
Wow it's been a while. I haven't been on Planet Minecraft In forever.
Hi! How is everyone doing? Staying safely quarantined I hope. Maybe playing a little bit (or a lot) of Minecraft in your free time. Good, that's good. Anywaaaaays, I didn't come here to chat. I came here because I have to admit, I need help. Because it's a Minecraft related topic, and I classify myself as a Minecraft Veteran, that hurt my pride a good bit.

So, because of the recent event, I have so much more time to spare, and have been able to play Minecraft a lot recently. I decided to go back to my roots and play MCPE, instead of just playing on PC. I've made a lot of progress on one of the worlds, and have been dying to find an end portal.

I worked up the courage to use one of my eyes of ender, and after many many many attempts I found myself a stronghold. Now let me tell you, this is the biggest stronghold I think I have ever seen. No joke. After looking for what felt like years, I searched through what I thought was the whole thing. I was exasperated and decided I would be a big fat cheater. I made a copy of the world in creative and searched through the entire thing. I still couldn't find anything. Then, I decided to reach down and pull out my inner 7 year old, and started to blow everything up. I destroyed a good junk of village, caused a mass genocide of silverfish, hurt my soul by blowing up 2 libraries, and still nothing. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the mineshaft that just happened to spawn right next to and partly through the stronghold must have screwed up the spawning of the portal room.

Soooo this is where I am. The world is Vanilla on Minecraft PE, Hard mode, and cheats are off. It's the only stronghold in thousands of blocks. (According to the /locate command and the eyes of ender.) The seed is 71338276. The stronghold I have yammered on about through this post is at 2354, (y?), 1026. Please help me find this gosh dang portal, before I rip all the hair out of my scalp. Thank you!!
ChocolateGhast
Level 24 : Expert Taco