1

TV Quality.

Kieran Mclean •12/25/13 11:49 am
•
122
•
12/25/2013 12:16 pm
Hey guys, Not sure if posted in right thread but i need a bit of help. I got a new TV for christmas and im using HDMI on it.

although the colors/quality looks horrible! any help?!

how do i increase the quality?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5yn23tda3inr ... .15.png?m=

If it helps, Im using an AMD 6570 graphics card.

resolution is : 1360x768 I have tried increasing the resolution just did not help.
Posted by
Kieran Mclean
Level 1 : New Crafter
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Kieran Mclean
• 12/25/2013 12:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I adjusted some of the settings in the settings did very little. still looks as is.
1
Z645
• 12/25/2013 12:10 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Change the color on the TV in the settings? It should either be you setting it or it be done automatically.
1

Welcome