1.9 Question

CorruptionEX's Avatar CorruptionEX10/10/11 6:24 pm
1 emeralds 166 6
10/12/2011 2:34 pm
CorruptionEX's Avatar CorruptionEX
In 1.9, snow biomes are back. So, in my 1.8 world, wen i update to 1.9, snow biomes will start to genorate in uncreated chunks. but what about biomes that are supose to be snow biomes? im talkin about those areas where it has the ironwood trees, the rly tall ones. as far as ik, those only appear in colder biomes. so i see biome-sized areas with those trees in em...
so my question, will 1.9 fix snow biomes, or just genorate new ones?
CorruptionEX
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/12/2011 2:34 pm
CorruptionEX
ZaphodX
CorruptionEXIn 1.9, snow biomes are back. So, in my 1.8 world, wen i update to 1.9, snow biomes will start to genorate in uncreated chunks. but what about biomes that are supose to be snow biomes? im talkin about those areas where it has the ironwood trees, the rly tall ones. as far as ik, those only appear in colder biomes. so i see biome-sized areas with those trees in em...

I don't understand your question. Assuming that 1.9 does fix the biome generation, then new chunks will generate with snow biomes. However existing chunks that have been explored will not be changed by any new updates.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

YES, but im afraid ive already found my answer, but thnx =3
10/11/2011 5:49 am
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
CorruptionEXIn 1.9, snow biomes are back. So, in my 1.8 world, wen i update to 1.9, snow biomes will start to genorate in uncreated chunks. but what about biomes that are supose to be snow biomes? im talkin about those areas where it has the ironwood trees, the rly tall ones. as far as ik, those only appear in colder biomes. so i see biome-sized areas with those trees in em...

I don't understand your question. Assuming that 1.9 does fix the biome generation, then new chunks will generate with snow biomes. However existing chunks that have been explored will not be changed by any new updates.

Is this the answer you were looking for?
10/11/2011 5:42 am
CorruptionEX
could u PLEASE NOT post YOUR questions wen im trying to get answers for MINE!?!
Thnx -__-
10/10/2011 8:25 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Y1ram
What? If I understand you correctly, you have to delete your OLD minecraft jar file, then name the NEW jar minecraft and put it in your bin folder where the other one was. If you are trying to un-update you minecraft, delete your minecraft jar file, then open your minecraft launcher (non-browser) and go to options. Hit force update, then log in.
10/10/2011 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bluece
I Try Updating My Minecraft....I atempted deleting everything and redownloading and everything.....and its version 1.8.1 was 1.9.....I know how to update...but its just went crazy :U Please help me... Thanks
10/10/2011 7:18 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper
thediamondswordmc1
it will be fixed (eventually, maybe not in 1.9...)
HOPE I COULD HELP...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome