1

Release date?

Theminigeeks •1/28/14 1:24 pm
•
153
•
1/28/2014 2:00 pm
Two questions:
-Is there a release date for 1.8?
-If I get the new 1.8 snapshot, can I play on my 1.7.(2-4) server, or not? If so, will others see the new skins?
Posted by
Theminigeeks
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

Kaev
• 01/28/2014 2:00 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Network
TheminigeeksTwo questions:
-Is there a release date for 1.8?
-If I get the new 1.8 snapshot, can I play on my 1.7.(2-4) server, or not? If so, will others see the new skins?

There is no release date as of yet. Be patient.
I don't think you can enter a 1.7.X server in 1.8, ask Mojang.
I doubt you'll be able to see the new skins in 1.7.X, as it's all included in the update.
1

Welcome