1

Server Hosting [[HELP!]]

studsea •10/10/13 5:53 pm
•
866
•
10/11/2013 8:36 pm
Does anyone know any good Minecraft server hosts out there ? I need one for me and a couple of my friends, it'd only have to be a 4 or 5 slot server, and JUST vanilla minecraft So, if you have any cheap servers, vanilla, with 4 or 5 slots just post them here, please I'm only young so yeah, keep it cheap. My budget is 5 bucks a month !
Posted by
studsea
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

14

Midnight
• 10/11/2013 8:36 pm
• Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Locked: PMC does not allow commercial advertising. Users posting hosting sites on the thread does just that.
1
MCFloat
• 10/11/2013 6:37 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Network
Use mcprohosting use the promo code Butter for 15% off
My server uses mcprohosting IP: AC.mcpro.co website: www.Spartan-AC.enjin.com
Mcprohosting is THE BEST
https://clients.mcprohosting.com/aff.php?aff=2045
1
Corsicaman
• 10/11/2013 6:32 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Network
Starguy
extreme9876www.Hosthorde.com THEY HAVE AWESOME HOSTING!!! It is really the best deal Unlimited ram for like 20 BUCKS A MONTH!!! THATS THE BOMBSHELL!!!

bought a server from it before and no lag fast connection unlimited players thats awesome right!!!

Me too but they limit your RAM to 6Gb and you really have to NEED it or they won't increase it.
1
m4lc
• 10/11/2013 6:30 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
I can host a server for you. Maximum of 2GB Free Hosting.
1
studsea
• 10/11/2013 6:25 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
How much MB's of ram should I get for me and a couple other friends? Would 1/2 a GB be good?
1
Shadow_Anndroid
• 10/11/2013 6:27 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Toast
about 1024 MB should do it. dont go with any hosting ideas unless u have terrible internet
1
Zekhap
• 10/10/2013 7:14 pm
• Level 59 : Grandmaster Hero
Don't listen to them that is just bad minecraft hosting...
Use this https://exodushosting.net/ best ever...
1
Fureniku
• 10/10/2013 7:18 pm
• Level 88 : Elite Modder
I'll second this, They're my old host and they are damn good. Incredible download speeds on there (Which is important if you do more than just Minecraft)

However, they're not really in your budget area. I downgraded from them a few months ago due to costing issues, now I'm using DoanVPS and they're brilliant. You can get a server for you and your friends as cheap as $1.28, but I'd recommend spending around $2.50 for a good one.
1
CGBrothers
• 10/10/2013 7:01 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
extreme9876www.Hosthorde.com THEY HAVE AWESOME HOSTING!!! It is really the best deal Unlimited ram for like 20 BUCKS A MONTH!!! THATS THE BOMBSHELL!!!

Unlimited Ram is a joke. Its probably put at 10 gbs, which is something a minecraft server would never use, but still a lie nonetheless.

I have actually used most of these hosts before. Sure, some of them are cheap but just like jewelry, cheap jewelry doesnt look as good, easier to break, and really is just a knockoff. I've found that the best host you get for your money is volt-host.com. They are extremely quick to reply to support tickets, excellent control panel, and an option to select where your server is hosted.
1
TimothyH
• 10/10/2013 6:47 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I suggest https://mcprohosting.com/plans.php

2.50 month, vinalla minecraft 5 slots or for 9.99 a month, 23 and bukkit
1
Starguy
• 10/10/2013 6:09 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Ranger
extreme9876www.Hosthorde.com THEY HAVE AWESOME HOSTING!!! It is really the best deal Unlimited ram for like 20 BUCKS A MONTH!!! THATS THE BOMBSHELL!!!

bought a server from it before and no lag fast connection unlimited players thats awesome right!!!
1
extreme9876
• 10/10/2013 6:07 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
www.Hosthorde.com THEY HAVE AWESOME HOSTING!!! It is really the best deal Unlimited ram for like 20 BUCKS A MONTH!!! THATS THE BOMBSHELL!!!
1
Max James
• 10/10/2013 6:05 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman System
I recommend McProHosting. Good service, little to no lag, and the service is at a good price. They also do YouTube partnerships and discounted servers.
1
noahh1
• 10/10/2013 6:02 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Sharkhost.co They are great and the support is good you can get a good cheap on from them like I did and I also Own a hub with them no lag and cheap-
mc.Shockservers.org
1

Welcome