1

Server issues. Please help

Owner_MLGproTV •11/1/12 8:09 am
•
201
•
11/1/2012 5:21 pm
Hey PMC! So, I have a problom. I have a Minecraft server which I just made (Because I cant afford to rent one) And first off, I want to say, I have a the shittiest internet connection anyone could ever have. So, when I set up the plugins and everything and made it public, alot of people came on, and every single one of them said that it was (And I quote) "Laggy as fuck". So what I ask of you, PMC, Is that can someone please host a server for me? Ether that or is there a soulution to "Shitty internet connection Minecraft Servers" Thanks so much you guys. Bye!
Posted by
Owner_MLGproTV
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

The_He_Man
• 11/01/2012 10:29 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
1
gogocp
• 11/01/2012 10:18 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
@Proffesorcrack: And why can't you host your own? It's not acctually hard. The hardest part is portforwarding, and you only need to know afew facts about your internet to do it, and it only takes like 5 minutes with a guide.
1
Proffesorcrack
• 11/01/2012 10:03 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Pat333, Im 11. I am mature, not like how you described the 9 year old. Could you make a server for me too?
1
pat333
• 11/01/2012 9:54 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
You got yourself a server. I didn't want to make a server for a 9 year old who is annoying. I won't be able to right now but sometime today.
1
Owner_MLGproTV
• 11/01/2012 5:21 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Dude thanks so much! Add me on skype This meens alot.
Skype = PhisWord

Once you add me i'll tell you the plugins I want. Tysm man, -MLG
1
Taz_ninja1
• 11/01/2012 8:19 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
Lol, this happened to me so I rented one, it is not that bad if you get people to donate! XD
Good luck though!
1
pat333
• 11/01/2012 8:17 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
It depends. How old are you?
1
Owner_MLGproTV
• 11/01/2012 8:25 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
14 why?
1

Welcome