Server needs builders

FawnsNetwork's Avatar FawnsNetwork3/16/14 3:09 pm
1 emeralds 230 6
3/16/2014 4:09 pm
_Shako's Avatar _Shako
IP: 192.241.87.22:25565

Hello.
Simple minecraft server very new with no staff.
We're looking for builders and staff.

Info:
Hi, this is a small simple server that is made of Picklehosting.
We use group manager ranks and Auto Rank at rankup.
The owner of the server are Nickolay and second owner are Mwtroon.
We are looking for staff at the moment.
Available staff ranks:
Helper, Moderator, Admin, Head Admin and looking for Youtubers.
You must be over 14 years to create an application and very mature.
The most important rule to staff is to not give out items and of course not abuse commands.
If you are good at building you can create an application for the builder.
Then you must have some pictures of what you have made ??in the past months.
We look forward to seeing you on the server.

You need to take a build test.
Created by Nickolay
FawnsNetwork
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/16/2014 4:09 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
I don't have the time to get onto another server, but you can use any of my builds that you want! Just please give me credit.
03/16/2014 3:45 pm
Level 25 : Expert Toast
skylar57
Hey my name is Skylar Caststeel and I'm a freelance builder on my own, and a staff member on another server as well. My older server is running down and no one goes on anymore. I am still devoted to helping them out. I am applying for either a staff member such as moderator, admin, or whatever other ranks are available. I have experience administrating and moderating servers for 3 years. I also would like to apply for the build team as well, but that is my first priority, although I can do both just as easily and efficiently. I was head builder for a build team that specialized in medieval and towny builds. We had a long going project for an underground black market stall-like structure that served as our servers market. I do many of my builds on my own, and I believe that working with a build team I could create larger scaled builds that would be much more fun. I am also available as a server photographer, and could take photos of our builds, or do cinematic video tours and upload them to the server's youtube channel, or to my personal channel if need be. I am 15 years old and about to turn 16 on June 14 this year. I am living in California right now. I was born in Ireland, moved to England, and then to America. I am somewhat fluent in Spanish, I can give directions in French, and know Esperanto fluently. I am looking for a good place with professional builders and a team that would be fun to work with.
03/16/2014 3:34 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
the_docter0406
funny enough i would rather prove my worth as any kind of staff as a build test
be seeing you guys on the server
03/16/2014 3:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Greensabr200
Note: I followed this format but added some more things to it. I hope that this is not a problem though, anyways thanks for reading this app so far and hope you enjoy it!

Name: Hugh Erektsion
In game name:Shinyespeon
My skype: ShinyespeonPvP
Youtube: ShinyespeonPvP

Time Zone: EST

First I'd like to say that I live in my mommy's basement and I'm unemployed so I can be on alot

How Will I help the pixelkits: I would help this server in any unique or crazy way that I could think of and no I idea would be too out of the ordinary, I can assure you of that. As a T-moderator I would first off help out the players with ANYTHING they needed as long as it's not unreasonable, Try to Increase the amount of donations that this server receives, Make sure that the players are ALL having fun on pixelkits, Enforce the rules of this server, I will not be biased towards people Example: My friend breaks a rule and I don't punish them or make their punishment less severe as lets say another person who does the same thing, I will not put my own beliefs/opinion when it comes to other people and I will try to be as kind as i can to anyone on this server, even if I don't like them, I have Skype and a microphone. I would also help pixelkits by Advertising this server and showing it to my friends. This is how I would help pixelkits if I become a T-moderator.

Why I want to be Moderator: I think that I could lend my assistance in the growth of this server, but more importantly become a "Family Member" In this community of people and hopefully together we can grow. I wan't to become the kind of staff member who is Relaxed and chilled out yet can also keep their responsibilities as a T-moderator and help out when needed to do so. I would have to say that my BIGGEST quality is the ability to be kind and helpful to others. I would say the my FAVORITE part of Minecraft is the new people that you meet every day that you play, weather they be very nice to me or very rude it's still my favorite part. I also understand that there are also a younger audience in Minecraft so I will really push to stop things such as Sexual content, Racial remarks, Ddos threats and Profanity will NOT be tolerated by me. Another problem going on in the world is the new way to harass people called "Cyber Bullying" now you may have heard about this and what has happened to people that were affected by Cyber-Bullying and I will not want Pixelkits to have anyone upset about ANYTHING that ANYONE has said to them on this server. I will help with Ban appeals and Hacker reports, help solve any questions that new players have, as a matter of fact even players that have been with this server since the beginning. I don't want to sound like a picture perfect person because My GREATEST weakness is if someone tries to anger me I can rage if someone was being really rude to me, but I wont let that happen If I think I will get really mad at a player the answer would be simple. Log off and log back online when I have calmed down to keep pixelkits as User-Friendly as I possibly can. I also wan't to be T-moderator in case if any other staff is offline I could stop hackers and people spamming their server IPs I really do love this server so I hope that you can consider me as a T-moderator.

How long I can play during school says: At the moment, not at all need to focus on school

How long can I play during weekends: I can play for 6 hours+ if you need me to

[Why Would you make a great moderator?: I think that I would be a great Trial moderator because of the Qualities and experience that I hold. Most Importantly the fact that I can handle most situations with only a few problems occurring and that I would be kind to the players of the pixelkits. I also know how to use most commands and plugins, I would be able to help many players of Pixelkits with Any questions that they may have and even report to you via Skype or in a staff chat if you have one of every ban that I make.

The Situations:
Someone is spamming their Ip on Pixelkits: First of all, I would mute the person for 30 minutes then consult to S_P_Y_R_O for what I should do to this spammer, Ban, Perm mute or tempban

A player threatens to ddos: Immediate ban, ddos isn't a topic that I take can be a joke therefore I have no toleration with this either

If someone was raging: If a player was becoming really angry I would mute them for 1 minute and /msg them to calm down or It would become a 10 minute mute, if continued it would eventually resolve into a temp ban

A player being extremely rude to another player: If a player is using sexism,ageism, Racism, remarks about disability and religion that player would be tempbanned or banned depending on how serious it is

A hacker is on the loose: Well I wouldn't ban immediately, First of all I would examine this "Hacker" and make sure that they really Are hacking then I would ban.

A player is Abusing a glitch: If a player was abusing a glitch First of all I would report this glitch on the forums, then I would tell them to stop if caught again abusing a glitch it would be a 1 day tempban

A staff member/donator is abusing their rank: I would report this to S_P_Y_R_O via skype immediatly and do as he tells me to or he might take it into his own hands, In the case he doesn't respond because he is busy I would have to tempban for 4 hours

A player was false banned: I would if the player hasn't already report this player was wrongfully banned, S_P_Y_R_O would have to take it from there

A player is harassing another player with either a racial remark, Sexual content or rude names: I would have to give that person a warning and if I catch them again I would tempban as I have 0 Tolerance with Harassment

My Staff Experience: I was a Moderator on Cyberkits, Guard on Inspirationkits. I have been a op on my friends server, Moderator on a Survival server with 10 -15 people, Mod on a other friends server, Mod on another kit pvp server called mcgalaxypro which closed unexpectedly and moderator on a OP faction server that had 15-20 players online, and moderator on mcgalaxez I know how to use World edit and other commands as well.

Extra Information: I'm in the 8th grade at the moment and a Solid B and above student. I am a decent builder. If I had to ban it would be like this /ban Iamcool423 Hacks-Fly Buy unban @pixelkits.enjin.com/shop -Shinyespeon might not be able to do this if the ban needs to be immediate like a ddos threat for example

My Suggestions for the Server: My suggestion for this server is to add more gamemodes, or make a hub for the server, Survival games or maybe even a minigame server would be a nice Add on to Pixelkits and would most likely have even more players play on this server.

Hacks that I know of: (That matter in pvp)
Fly
Speed
Nofall
FastFall
Glide
Step
ESP
Nuker
Kill-Aura
Mob-Aura
Bow-Aimbot
Rapid-Fire
Criticals
Auto-Soup
Freecam

-Shinyespeon Thank you for the opportunity to even apply for this Staff position so even If this is declined at least I will know that I at least tried to apply
03/16/2014 3:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
gavinmpaw2000
what kind of server is it?
03/16/2014 3:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
flabjoe
Hey i would like to apply for Admin/Head admin.
I am 14 years of age.
I am very mature and have good grammar.
I do have a sense of humor but only at the right time.
I live in England.
I am on for about 4 hours on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends
I am trustworthy.
I am an alright builder if you would like anything building.
My Skype is live:flabjoelons if you ever need that.
Thankyou for taking the time to read my application.
Regards. ~Flabjoe
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome