1

Shears?image_search

ADHCOX •10/25/21 6:28 am
•
110
•
11/30/2021 9:33 pm
Is it just me or do hoes breaking leaves make no logical sense?
Shears make sense.
Minecraft has always been a reasonably (lookin' at you, shattered savanna) realistic game, (well it isn't but the tools have always made reasonable sense).
Well, more sense than some games. But I digress.
I think that it makes no sense that hoes break leaves.
Just a little rant. :)

Poll ended 10/29/2021 6:28 am.

0 votes · 0%Hoes make sense but shears don't
2 votes · 50%Hoes and shears make sense
2 votes · 50%Shear make sense but hoes don't
0 votes · 0%Neither make sense
0 votes · 0%I'm wasting my time asking you
4 total votes
Posted by
ADHCOX
Level 56 : Grandmaster Senpai
36

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Planet6141
• 11/30/2021 9:33 pm
She/Her • Level 54 : Grandmaster Pyro
breaking leaves needs shears tho
2
Sorame
• 10/29/2021 9:39 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Dragon
bruh literal 50 50
3
ADHCOX
• 10/30/2021 9:55 am
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Senpai
Yup!
2
HoboMaggot
• 10/25/2021 6:56 am
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Blob
Minecraft is a kinda-realistic fantasy game, so not everything has to be realistic.
I mean most things are more realistic than mini floating islands of dirt
3

Welcome