Something On PMC That Should Be Allowed

Skylord_Namis's Avatar Skylord_Namis10/12/13 3:30 pm
1 emeralds 195 3
10/12/2013 3:37 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Criticism and curse words should be allowed on PMC. This is the internet nothing here should be taken seriously, So why bother disallowing people to have a little fun? For some reason even Constructive Criticism isn't allowed. People need to know what they did wrong without being so butthurt. On a wonderful place called 4chan, Were the rules are solid and ethical. Why not do the same here? Sure little kids play this game but should they really play a game that involves killing other people and with the servers anything could happen in chat and In-Game. Now lets talk about cursing. Sure some people think its bad but is it really? Its just words that you can type or say that barely means anything. And it doesn't do much bad ether. My point here is to remove rules that prevent butthurt situations because it doesn't do much to the community.

Click to reveal
I might be banned for trying to prove a point but it was definitely worth it. This might be my last farewell, So in basics my last words on this site will be. Have a good time!

Poll ended 11/11/2013 2:30 pm.

Skylord_Namis
Level 53 : Grandmaster Herobrine