1

5 Things Not To Do While Mining!

Serious Chicken •1/28/12 11:02 am
•
226
•
1/28/2012 3:21 pm
1. Mine Iron/Gold/Diamond/Redstone Ore With Wooden Pickaxe

2. Stand On The Block You're Mining (May Fall In Lava When Finished Mining)

3. Mine Bedrock (Will Take Years)

4. Go In to Dungeon's Without Torches(Zombies/Spider Spawner in there)

5.Don't Watch Fanmade Scary HeroBrine Video While Mining (Will Scare The Shit Out Off YouxD)
Posted by
Serious Chicken
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

tombotron
• 01/28/2012 3:21 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I have learnt the hard way, standing on coal mining then falling into the lava where I can't get up just after I have made new armour and tools.
1
Serious Chicken
• 01/28/2012 11:40 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Oh, Sorry Then Mister Dude!!
1
brandman
• 01/28/2012 12:09 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
Did you read the rules? Why would you post something off topic?

Also you cant mine through bedrock -_-
1
Oberg
• 01/28/2012 11:24 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
1
TheSchiffelman
• 01/28/2012 11:23 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Serious ChickenLolxD
Newest Creation
I
\/

its just ur name
1
Serious Chicken
• 01/28/2012 11:21 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
LolxD
1
Fokkusu
• 01/28/2012 11:06 am
• Level 44 : Master Fox
Before 1.8, I made my own adventures by digging straight down.
*Sigh* Good times, good times...
1
orangedragon038
• 01/28/2012 11:04 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
hahaha so true
1

Welcome