Things That Are WEIRD In Minecraft (Part 1)

luongdinhtu's Avatar luongdinhtu4/25/16 9:14 pm
4/26/2016 12:06 am
candle_'s Avatar candle_
Hi guys, I'm Tunald (Minecraft name) and today, I will discuss with you about weird things in Minecraft:
- Zombie: Well, Zombies in Minecraft can kill you in 4-6 attack just by touching you with their hand... Do their hand have some disease or something? I dont actually know
-Skeleton: +Contrast to Zombies, Skeleton are pretty weak in MInecraft. In reality, you'd say hi to your ancestor and talk with them for your whole life IF you just got shot by ONE arrow.
+Second, do Skeletons have brains? 'cause how can they be so smart to aim and see without eyes and brain? Plus, they DON'T have muscles, it's an honor for them to be given an unusual strength by Notch.
Sorry we have to end here, Part 2 will come if you guys like it! Byeeee
luongdinhtu
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2016 12:06 am
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
luongdinhtuHi guys, I'm Tunald (Minecraft name) and today, I will discuss with you about weird things in Minecraft:
- Zombie: Well, Zombies in Minecraft can kill you in 4-6 attack just by touching you with their hand... Do their hand have some disease or something? I dont actually know :P
-Skeleton: +Contrast to Zombies, Skeleton are pretty weak in MInecraft. In reality, you'd say hi to your ancestor and talk with them for your whole life IF you just got shot by ONE arrow.
+Second, do Skeletons have brains? 'cause how can they be so smart to aim and see without eyes and brain? Plus, they DON'T have muscles, it's an honor for them to be given an unusual strength by Notch. :)
Sorry we have to end here, Part 2 will come if you guys like it! Byeeee

OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE LUNARUM OUTBREAK AND OTHER RECENT EVENTS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Following a severe miscalculation in the planning of the recent block of holding cells, a group of 10-20 individuals fully infected with the Lunarum Virus escaped custody. We are currently working on administering the vaccine to as many citizens as is possible. For the time being, remain calm.

For your safety, we have attached vital information on the infected individuals. Please do not give into hysteria, regardless of how dire the situation may appear. We can assure you the situation will be controlled shortly.

AVOID ALL CONTACT WHENEVER POSSIBLE. INFECTION IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS. EVEN VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS CAN BE HARMED.

The vaccine does not provide true immunity to the virus. Even with protection from infection, the necrotic aspects of the virus are still as potent as ever. Being touched, even gently, by an infected individual can cause a massive, painful amount of necrosis. While this effect heals at a strangely fast rate, especially given it is generally incurable medically, large amounts of physical contact can result in permanent injury or death.

In the event of an escalation to a Class-Tangent Event, all citizens should immediately prepare for evacuation through the Gateway. Eyes have been prepared for immediate usage. Even in the event that administrators are not present to assist you, the Gateway can still be activated.

We must once again iterate the importance of remai-

<The rest of the text is apparently waterlogged and torn beyond all hope of recognition. A strange sense of finality hangs over it>
04/26/2016 12:06 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
KPJ1
OK, I got the most logic in my answer, ITS IN MINECRAFT!
04/25/2016 11:57 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
game theory did a theory on how much diamond armour would be worth and said it can easily break if hit the right spot and skeletons made bows somehow so they made string muscles? and why dont zombies drop even 1 bone even rarely? lolgic
04/25/2016 11:49 pm
Level 48 : Master Nerd
that2guy
If you punched a skeleton once it should completely fall apart
04/26/2016 12:01 am
luongdinhtu
Ummm no, in fact skeletons in real life do have a slightly connection between bones.
04/25/2016 11:32 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
Wouldn't skeletons break if they wore armor?
04/25/2016 11:44 pm
luongdinhtu
Yes they would break but somehow the armours are so "heavy" that they can handle it,LOL
04/25/2016 9:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Nyamaru
Mah stoopid theory:
Zombies choke the heckkk outta you :3
Skellies just wants to kill u without thinking :3 thats how hard it tries XDDD
And bones, it strong >:3
And skellie bone soo strong he can op kill u leik a proo :O
04/25/2016 9:36 pm
luongdinhtu
Yes, bones do strong, BUT we need muscles for bones to be controled
04/25/2016 9:23 pm
Level 42 : Master Princess
aikoya
i always thought that zombies were punching us.
04/25/2016 9:34 pm
luongdinhtu
Maybe that is true, but what if you were wearing armour?
04/25/2016 10:29 pm
aikoya
must be some strong punches.
04/25/2016 10:50 pm
luongdinhtu
Their hand would broke in pieces when finishing the second attack if you had your armour on lol :3
04/25/2016 11:12 pm
aikoya
must be some pretty strong hands.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome