Is this allowed

Thunder Wave's Avatar Thunder Wave3/26/15 2:07 am
1 emeralds 235 2
3/26/2015 12:45 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
I don't wanna get banned lol
I have two servers running, same IP, but different ports.
I have one registered on PMC, am I allowed to register the other one?

It would look like a duplicate, that's why I'm asking.
Thunder Wave
Level 7 : Apprentice Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2015 12:45 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
So long as they connect to different servers with different connected players and are completely separate, that's fine.

galika1080Go ahead and register yours and if you get a warning from a mod you can tell them that they forgot to look at the port.

Or you could just tell us the truth instead of making up excuses.

This happens a lot when people break our rules on purpose (or aren't sure if something breaks the rules and decide to just chance it and post instead of asking a staff member first) and go with "Oh, I forgot" or "Oh, I didn't know that rule existed". If you know you did something wrong, we're more likely to lift or shorten your ban if you're honest. If you decide to lie or make excuses rather than accepting responsibility, it's not going to help your case.
03/26/2015 2:29 am
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
galika1080
That's totally allowed. They are different servers, so it's not a duplicate. I also have two servers running on the same IP and they're obviously completely different servers so I could register them if I wanted. Go ahead and register yours and if you get a warning from a mod you can tell them that they forgot to look at the port.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome