Weird generations

heathestus's Avatar heathestus3/27/12 5:23 pm
3/27/2012 6:00 pm
heathestus's Avatar heathestus
I re-installed minecraft after some mods failing me and made a new world. When i spawned in i saw huge crater's littering my world. After a day or two of wandering aimlessly, i came across a small hill. This hill was surrounded by a vast field of crater's. Ontop of the hill there was a lone tree. From this hill i made a home, though not for long. I soon discovered a cave under my house, leading to what i thought was a ravine. I wnt down into this cave and placed a torch on the ledge dropping off into this ravine. Infront of me i saw a huge open cave, to high and wide for the generator to make. I ran back to my house and shut off MC For a bit because i get spooked easily. Coming back into the game i went outside. All around me were mountains and trees and river's. I went back to check on the cave and found nothing but stone. From then on, i stopped exploring ravines without friends around.

Another weird siting were cow's running across a ridge in a perfect line, then jumping off a cliff. Could be a coding glitch, or it could be Ol' Greeny.

What do you think?
heathestus
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer