Weird Minecraft Commands Stuff...

TheDiamondPlayables's Avatar TheDiamondPlayables2/20/19 7:55 am
1 emeralds 178 1
2/20/2019 8:40 am
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
This is just a post to talk about the Minecraft Commands in 1.13 and in the higher versions as well.

I have no idea how Mojang works. But here's what I know.

They don't allow us to use /data or /execute store to modify playerdata...

...but they have commands that allows us to literally modify playerdata like /replaceitem /xp /clear /give ... The only difference is that it is not /data or /execute store.

So basically more commands that does exactly what they don't want us to be doing in the first place. Weird stuff

In my opinion that's a waste of command usage. You can do all of /xp,/clear,/give,/replaceitem's functions using /data or /execute store,

yet they decided to not allow for that by "not allowing people to modify playerdata using /data or /execute store". What is that about?

Can someone please explain that?

Also, you can give your opinions down in the comments section about the matter.
TheDiamondPlayables
Level 82 : Elite Programmer