What am I doing wrong?

Dubstep_Stairs's Avatar Dubstep_Stairs3/10/14 9:48 am
1 emeralds 216 6
3/10/2014 10:10 am
Fishmastr's Avatar Fishmastr
Hello all. I don't mean to be advertising, but on one of my recent builds, I noticed that I have a good view count of around 520, but a really low amount of downloads; around 57. What am I doing wrong? I would like suggestions on adding on to my castle, but I ran out of ideas. I also don't know if the reason for my low downloads is because the build is too small, or too un-detailed? Please let me know if you have suggestions, and I will gladly look at them and see what I can do.

By the way, here is the build that I am talking about:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/shiro-hadekashi/
Dubstep_Stairs
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Fishmastr
03/10/2014 10:10 am
Level 24 : Expert Fisherman
Me for example only view the screenshots and read the "Story", to get new ideas. As i Play on a survival Server i have no use for the Downloads, so i dont download. But usually i give a comment when the build is good. A Diamond when ist awesome and a favourite when its epic. So you should not care about the Downloads unless you're an XP eating monstre! ^^
Cheezbergur11
03/10/2014 10:05 am
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Dubstep_Stairs
Cheezbergur11It is kind of small.

I almost never download projects unless they're some kind of map or unless there's just a ton to explore and it looks good.

IMO it is fairly small, I think what would be good is if you added some stuff outside to make it look bigger, and what would be really interesting is hidden surprises on the inside or something, and if you put that as a caption on a picture.

You do look like a good Builder!
Good luck and keep up this kind of work.

-Cheez

I actually do have a little secret that I added. It's right below, or between the storage room and the armory. But as I said, What do you guys think I should add?

You need to put that as a caption, maybe I'm wrong and I just didn't see but I didn't see any of the pictures explaining what was in the picture. Just my opinion
Phoenix_13
03/10/2014 9:56 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
People, including me, usually just look at the pictures rather than downloading.

The build, however, is pretty nice but a bit on the small side.
Cheezbergur11
03/10/2014 9:56 am
Level 26 : Expert Toast
It is kind of small.

I almost never download projects unless they're some kind of map or unless there's just a ton to explore and it looks good.

IMO it is fairly small, I think what would be good is if you added some stuff outside to make it look bigger, and what would be really interesting is hidden surprises on the inside or something, and if you put that as a caption on a picture.

You do look like a good Builder!
Good luck and keep up this kind of work.

-Cheez
Dubstep_Stairs
03/10/2014 10:01 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin
I actually do have a little secret that I added. It's right below the first floor, or between the storage room and the armory. But as I said, What do you guys think I should add?
SnowyKaida
03/10/2014 9:53 am
Level 23 : Expert Artist
Some people look at the post, but not download.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome