What happened when you first played minecraft?

Drezzed's Avatar Drezzed12/30/13 10:05 am
12/30/2013 5:40 pm
rember-hostthegame's Avatar rember-hostthegame
The first time I ever played minecraft, I dug a small hole into a mountain and just watched and watched. it was night, so i was worried. suddenly, a cow came along. I was all like "oh s**t is that a f**king creeper!"
Drezzed
Level 23 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2013 5:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
rember-hostthegame
i only fight with zombies and kill animal and i dont do a house and take wood i only fight hahah and i die and die and die...
12/30/2013 11:17 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
DivineMedicus
I made a little wood house, and I didn't know about diamond armor :/
So I had leather armor and I went around hanging with my squid friends.
12/30/2013 11:15 am
Level 37 : Artisan Geek
Gtfo_Mailman
Ahh... Good ol' MineCraft alpha... Yes.
I spawned at a beach and tried to build a house of sand and gravel. Until I suffocated myself.
12/30/2013 11:12 am
Level 42 : Master Dragon
CrafterDragon
I saw a zombie and I thought it was another player. A few seconds later...
'You died'
12/30/2013 11:09 am
Level 89 : Elite War Lord
Kefka
I started on a private server with a few friends and I ended up first spawning in an ocean and it was at night. I didn't know how to swim so I drowned a bunch of times in a row before I figured out how to swim to land. Not the best way to start.
12/30/2013 10:55 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
loipop103
I died because I didn't know that F1 made your hearts go away and i thought that that meant you were in creative. So i fell of a cliff.
12/30/2013 10:51 am
Level 35 : Artisan Pirate
PrimalSoulX
my friend lent me his dad's account as he wasn't using it and told me to join his server.
I watched one of his vids about mc before so i logged on and because it was his dad's account, i had op and creative, and i was wondering why the hell i had no health bar and why my inventory was so screwed up, i asked him how i could fly and he flipped out lol XD

I spawned myself some golden armour thinking it was the best(if you know why i thought that youre a genius) and then suddenly my friend dug a hole in the ground and turned me into survival and dropped me some diamond armour and i was like dafuq? then he put me back into creative again and then i had no idea how to fly up/down so whenever i got stuck i just punched a block in the wall(my first grief XD). Eventually he taught me how to play, and then locked me in a bedrock prison, and i had no idea bedrock was unbreakable.
12/30/2013 10:42 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
DiscoToad
I first played in creative and in short, I didn't know about fly, so when I did start flying, I didn't know what was going on so I deleted the world and said to myself "It was just a glitch"
12/30/2013 10:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
-Fuse-
i hugged a creeper =(
12/30/2013 10:35 am
Level 22 : Expert Spelunker
northmeister99
Oh, wow, I remember my first couple of days so well:

I had no idea how to place blocks, so I just dug into a small sand dune and waited there for a bit. I was on Easy difficulty.

Night fell, and a skeleton spawned and killed me - I had no idea what it was at the time nor I didn't know that I could fight back. I then ran back to my dune and pressed myself against the wall, and luckily survived without dying again.

The next day I found a small mountain, and tunnelled into the stone using my fists. For some reason I was scared to put the difficulty on Peaceful as I thought that was a super-hard mode that was even harder than the Hard difficulty (honestly, I have no idea why I thought that).

I then stayed in the mountain for a bit, got scared when a sheep passed by, ran away, and built a small house by the sea (by that time I had realised that I had to right click to place blocks) - I then crafted a door and was so proud of myself I called the world "The one with the door".

Back then too, on Beta 1.4, Minecraft didn't work very well on Macs and so I had to actually switch off the computer at the wall in order to quit Minecraft each time.

Ah, good days!
12/30/2013 10:33 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
MC Albert Minestein
I got really scared because there were mobs in creative. I had only been playing Pocket Edition, and this was in 1.3
12/30/2013 10:32 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
supernotch893
PC: I died of hunger.
XBOX 360: I built a wooden shack (I spawned in taiga biome in TU13) out of spruce planks
12/30/2013 10:30 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
KarpKarp
Me and my friend had no idea how to do anything so instead of making beds we waited out the whole night in our dirt cabin we then built a giant structure of dirt and climbed to the top to jump off.
12/30/2013 10:29 am
Level 45 : Master Sheep
ToadDan
I went into creative and built a pixel art of 8-bit Mario in 1.3.2.
12/30/2013 10:26 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
rutger117
I made a cube wooden house
12/30/2013 10:25 am
Level 36 : Artisan Lumberjack
mikeir
I blew up 6 villages
12/30/2013 10:18 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Phoenix_13
I punched a pig

hueheuheuheuehueheuheuheuehueheuhue
12/30/2013 10:17 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
Cndmwavoo
I made a skybase out of bookshelves in creative mode.
12/30/2013 10:14 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
CaptainRavenAndre
I mined some coal.
12/30/2013 10:13 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
zagejk
well, I spawned in a tundra biome, and made a little dirt shack, with a bed and a door.
(I read up on the wiki.) anyways, I found a village in the desert. (before desert villages.)
so, I found this huge mountain next so I made a proper wooden house, with cobblestone stairs leading down the mountain. this is when i briefly turned off peaceful. met my first creeper, and boom. peaceful again. anyways, I was at iron level, and I decided..... to make a fireplace. anyways, I left the burning husk of my wooden shack, and I found an entrance to exit cavern. I blocked off both sides, and put doors, etc. for some reason, I deleted the world. I continued on, and now I know a lot of recipes.(damn thee beacons and anvils.) anyways, yeah.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome