What should minecraft NOT have?

KozyZebra's Avatar KozyZebra10/12/13 3:04 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 103
10/13/2013 2:53 pm
basicbrick's Avatar basicbrick
Just wanted to start a forum about things Minecraft shouldnt have... In my opinion some things are:
1- Bats (They are useless)
2- Ferns,Dead bush (Stupid and dumb for decoration)
3- Cave Spiders ( annoying as hell when they poision you!!)

FEEL FREE TO SHARE IDEAS
KozyZebra
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

basicbrick
10/13/2013 2:53 pm
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter
Pigs with 3D snouts, Witches, and Testificates.
Cpt. Corn
10/13/2013 2:50 pm
Level 89 : Elite Birb
Wolf_paladin
Why would you not want these?

-World/Biome Generation focuses too much on the macroscopic level, where everything looks realistic from above, but nothing too interesting comes into place from the player's point of view. Back then, the world offered a lot of interesting places to plant your first house, but nowadays I find the world really bland.
-Biomes used to use color from scales dependent on rainfall and temperature, which would work at its finest when you had a texture pack replicating the Fall season. You'd get all your reds, oranges, and yellows dotting around in the right places. But in the current Minecraft, you'd only get one color for the biome. So the Fall season would fall short when the whole forest is in pure red or some other color, but not a mix of any kind.
-The End was a very boring endgame scenario, I think this is self-explanatory. In truth, Minecraft should end when your creativity runs out, not by means of a poorly executed, though optional, quest of sorts.
-Endermen actually could stay around, but they'd need a different drop.
-In general, alchemy, beacons, and brewing was poorly executed, and birthed some new mobs mainly to reinforce those activities, which is an excuse for depth in a game since some folks aren't really interested in those activities, unless it caters to the sandbox aspect of the game, which it doesn't.
-Villages obstructed a player's usual first-night experience in the game, where the beginning goal is to build a house and survive the night. But apparently villages give you the option to use their housing as well as their crops and other utilities that just created a complete shortcut into an important and iconic part of the game. Villages also have a poor trading system, which also incorporated emeralds into the game. Emeralds didn't really change the poor trading system much at all.
-Snow Golems is an almost silly means of defense, which works for some people, but not everyone.
-Iron Golems seemed to have been made as a means of defense towards the villages, but since I want villages to be removed, then they might be removed as well. However, I do like the Iron Golems, and I think they'd make a fine hostile mob given the right situation.
-Witches... not too sure what they are for, but maybe I'm biased against them because they look like the villagers.
-Mooshrooms are a part of a completely unnecessary mushroom biome. Giant mushrooms, however, don't sound that bad on their own though
-Anvil could and probably should be kept, I just felt that iron blocks could be used as anvils through a quick means to repair tools, and a GUI wouldn't be necessary - all of this is based on a server plug-in that I remember.
-Beef, Chicken, and Rotten Flesh were just other sources of food that I felt had devalued the worth of the pig, but considering the necessity of the hunger bar, I could understand why they could be kept. I just think that the hunger bar could be improved a bit.

However, when I wrote that, I forgot of a few topics that I want to include:

-Baby mobs are and have always been (at least for me) an awkward-looking part of Minecraft. Of course, I don't mind breeding, so as long as it isn't overly forced, but I don't want to see baby zombies and pigs with giant heads... I don't need that aesthetic.
-Zombies with armor sounded and looked like a bad idea. I thought good ol' Steve was the only adventurer capable of crafting armor, but apparently zombies are able to use them? I feel like it is an excuse to deliver more challenging mobs to the game, instead of putting some elbow grease together in thinking of tougher mobs.
-When the wolf came out, some people were afraid that a companion mob would take the player's focus away from the sandbox/adventure aspect of the game, but I didn't really find the wolf a problem. However, the wolf could be improved to reinforce a better companionship. But since the ocelot was added to give more companion-like mobs, I felt that they were devaluing the wolf a bit. Now, some people like that the cats, although I find them kind of unnecessary. The developer's though did give cats the ability to scare creepers away... but in the end it sounded like an excuse to make cats seem more worthwhile.
-As for the horse, we already had a sprinting capability which was pretty fast, and pig's are capable of being ridden... other than that I don't really know what horses do, but as a texture packer, I do know that there are about 12 or more texture files for this mob, which is way too much! Not only is the modeling on the horse a bit more complex than it needs to be, but the amount of textures is too damn high... same goes with the villagers. And in the end, I haven't really heard many people liking the horses, which is enough for me to ask for its removal.
conour1992
10/13/2013 2:06 pm
Level 21 : Expert Narwhal
Steve skins
conour1992
10/13/2013 2:26 pm
Level 21 : Expert Narwhal
erthe7the7w8trw
10/13/2013 2:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
Cpt. CornMinecraft should not have:
-Bland World/Biome Generation
-Limited Biome Coloration
-The End
-Endermen
-Magma Cubes
-Wither
-Ender Dragon
-Wither Skeletons
-Blaze
-Villages and Villagers
-Emeralds
-Iron Golems
-Snow Golems
-Witches
-Horses
-Ocelots
-Brewing Stand / Alchemy
-Mooshroom
-Anvil
-Beacon
-Hardened Clay
-Cauldron
-Blaze Rod
-Ender Pearl
-Eye of Ender
-Spider Eyes
-Magma Cream
-Blaze Poweder
-Ghast Tear
-Potions
-Beef
-Chicken
-Rotten Flesh

...Not sure about bats though... I think they could be fixed for some reason.

Why would you not want these?
LogoMan
10/12/2013 11:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
Nothing. I would remove nothing. Instead we should talk about IMPROVING old things. Like bats for instance.
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 11:36 pm
Ah, now that's what I want to hear.

However, not everything can be improved. Surely you can salvage some things and turn them into something better, but then not everything can be salvaged either... and so this suggests that some things should be removed, if nothing else can be done.
Neolscrap
10/12/2013 11:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Minecraft is an awesome game. It should keep everything, all those things make the game interesting and keeps a balance between you being ruler of the world and you being a guy who hides in 1x1x2 holes. If I could remove anything... it would be Herobrine!!! He's so *beep!* scary and gives people nightmares and makes people not want to play. You might say, "HEROBRINE DOESN'T EXIST!!!" but he does. I saw "Herobrine.png" in the mob folder of the new 1.7 update!
Poggis
10/13/2013 12:40 pm
Its funny because yes he doesn't exist. Every single update says Herobrine Removed. Go bring your fake superstitious stupidity to some other forum post.
maddude174
10/12/2013 10:52 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman uwu
Kids...
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 11:22 pm
I'm afraid kids are here to stay, and I did make a point awhile back that might yield some understanding as to how this demographic began dominating Minecraft:

Back then, I think the demographic for this game ranged from teenagers to adults, and it kind of stayed that way until the game got popular, if that's accurate to say.

However, I would argue that a lot of the older players got bored or disappointed of Minecraft when the Adventure Update came around, and from then on the demographic shifted over to younger folks. It's even possible that each update onwards has been an effort to give the younger demographic more toys to play, rather than enhancing the gameplay, which would have appealed to the older demographic.

And in a possible psychological response, it could be that the older demographic will attack or dismiss the younger demographic in an effort to get their game back, even though these actions would do nothing to improve the game at all. At most, it could only improve the social atmosphere, but that's the server's job to make sure that the social atmosphere is mature and fun, regardless of age. But basically, I'm just thinking that kids are just a scapegoat for a bigger problem at hand, or I could be wrong.
diamond655
10/12/2013 10:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
If this wasn't gonna be a game kids could play, there would be guns, blood, and more.
maddude174
10/12/2013 10:58 pm
All My Favorite Things
maddude174
10/12/2013 10:58 pm
And BTW We Already Have Mods To Add All But The "More" Part
diamond655
10/12/2013 10:46 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
The story dialogue I got when I beat the Ender Dragon and entered the portal...
waffleman1172
10/12/2013 10:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I say either dead bushes, sponges, ferns, or bats.
NathanLithia
10/12/2013 10:37 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Network
Stop giving Jeb idea's >_>

But personally i think they should Pause on developing updates and create the modding API already so i don't have to worry about Changing my code every time the Game updates
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 11:13 pm
Yea, I'd agree with that.

That update is a must, but it's been postponed for ages, probably because the developers are too busy appeasing the wants of the masses. But, if you'd like to make a suggestion then this place would be an ideal place to do it: http://www.reddit.com/r/MinecraftSuggestions
Poggis
10/13/2013 12:37 pm
It isn't what we want. The survival community (the one with its the most kids in it) is so mainstream and filled with little kids. Jeb keeps adding things into the game nobody wants, but all the kids think its amazing. He's focusing on pleasing little kids over the rest of the community that has been there since the beginning. Jeb needs to get his priorities straight to make this game so much better not adding in unwanted things like horses....Getting rid of my roses...
LogoMan
10/12/2013 10:42 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
AGREED!!!
PwnerDude101
10/12/2013 10:25 pm
Level 20 : Expert Scribe
Silver Fish -_- i mean really
g0f0r1t
10/12/2013 10:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
anyone have any good ideas for halloween build? go to the forum Townio!
darkvalamorgoth
10/12/2013 9:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I think bats could at least have some type of "point" added to them other than making noise and flying around.

I personally like the ferns, and dead bushes exist in real life.

And as for Cave Spiders, well, I guess Bane of Arthropods is good for something after-all.
Strange_Chemicals
10/12/2013 9:46 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Taco
once again cpt. corn spreading knowledge and wisdom to the forums. nicely done, sir.

i agree with everything he is saying here so there's really no need to quote everything.

and yeah, minecraft got a little out of hand with the whole "ultimate ending" thing. it's supposed to be an open-ended game, (or at least in my opinion) and with all these things that are being added there's a need to meet an ultimate goal, which is to beat the ender dragon, which i do not agree with.

oh well. i don't even play survival anymore.
ShadowDestroyer5
10/12/2013 9:31 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Also, if you don't like these things, just downgrade your Minecraft using the new launcher.
ShadowDestroyer5
10/12/2013 9:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
-The End
-Endermen
-Magma Cubes
-Wither
-Ender Dragon
-Wither Skeletons
-Blaze
-Villages and Villagers
-Emeralds
-Iron Golems
-Snow Golems
-Witches
-Horses
-Ocelots
-Brewing Stand / Alchemy
-Mooshroom
-Anvil
-Beacon
-Hardened Clay
-Cauldron
-Blaze Rod
-Ender Pearl
-Eye of Ender
-Spider Eyes
-Magma Cream
-Blaze Poweder
-Ghast Tear
-Potions
-Beef
-Chicken
-Rotten Flesh

I don't think that's a very good idea because that's taking away a LOT.
TeleMinecrafter
10/12/2013 9:27 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
Sponge blocks. What's the point of these???
Kickbuttkaleb12
10/12/2013 6:06 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
KozyZebraJust wanted to start a forum about things Minecraft shouldnt have... In my opinion some things are:
1- Bats (They are useless)
2- Ferns,Dead bush (Stupid and dumb for decoration)
3- Cave Spiders ( annoying as hell when they poision you!!)

FEEL FREE TO SHARE IDEAS

1 - Bats make caves look more realistic.
2 - Dead Bushes help creating a wasteland for maps easier
3 - Cave spiders well I got nothin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what minecraft shouldnt have:

Sponge. Sponge. Sponge. It used to be useful now it sucks.
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 5:38 pm
AFTGOG
um.. EXCUSE ME?! So you basically think the game should be wholly a redstone experimentation game. because without all that, it leaves redstone and creative mode, removing all point to survival. Not everyone is as dedicated to straight up building blocks as you are. actually, very few are. If you hadn't noticed yet, the future of minecraft is more in online PVP and increasingly dynamic survival endeavors. Without nearly ANY room for debate.

It's a shame that my explanation further down the thread has failed to get notice, so I'll repost it once more:

-World/Biome Generation focuses too much on the macroscopic level, where everything looks realistic from above, but nothing too interesting comes into place from the player's point of view. Back then, the world offered a lot of interesting places to plant your first house, but nowadays I find the world really bland.
-Biomes used to use color from scales dependent on rainfall and temperature, which would work at its finest when you had a texture pack replicating the Fall season. You'd get all your reds, oranges, and yellows dotting around in the right places. But in the current Minecraft, you'd only get one color for the biome. So the Fall season would fall short when the whole forest is in pure red or some other color, but not a mix of any kind.
-The End was a very boring endgame scenario, I think this is self-explanatory. In truth, Minecraft should end when your creativity runs out, not by means of a poorly executed, though optional, quest of sorts.
-Endermen actually could stay around, but they'd need a different drop.
-In general, alchemy, beacons, and brewing was poorly executed, and birthed some new mobs mainly to reinforce those activities, which is an excuse for depth in a game since some folks aren't really interested in those activities, unless it caters to the sandbox aspect of the game, which it doesn't.
-Villages obstructed a player's usual first-night experience in the game, where the beginning goal is to build a house and survive the night. But apparently villages give you the option to use their housing as well as their crops and other utilities that just created a complete shortcut into an important and iconic part of the game. Villages also have a poor trading system, which also incorporated emeralds into the game. Emeralds didn't really change the poor trading system much at all.
-Snow Golems is an almost silly means of defense, which works for some people, but not everyone.
-Iron Golems seemed to have been made as a means of defense towards the villages, but since I want villages to be removed, then they might be removed as well. However, I do like the Iron Golems, and I think they'd make a fine hostile mob given the right situation.
-Witches... not too sure what they are for, but maybe I'm biased against them because they look like the villagers.
-Mooshrooms are a part of a completely unnecessary mushroom biome. Giant mushrooms, however, don't sound that bad on their own though.
-Anvil could and probably should be kept. I just felt that iron blocks could be used as anvils through a quick means to repair tools, and a GUI wouldn't be necessary - all of this is based on a server plug-in that I remember.
-Beef, Chicken, and Rotten Flesh were just other sources of food that I felt had devalued the worth of the pig, but considering the necessity of the hunger bar, I could understand why they could be kept. I just think that the hunger bar could be improved a bit.

But allow me to tell you what is more important in Minecraft. More than anything, Minecraft was a sandbox-adventure game... but the mode happened to be called survival, and rightfully so. But, if survival happens to be more important than the core sandbox-adventure gameplay, then I feel that we are being distracted. I would even argue that Minecraft is not even a sandbox-adventure game anymore... it's more focused on poor RPG elements that some other games could quickly satisfy, like Terraria and Cube World.
Poggis
10/12/2013 5:12 pm
AFTGOG
-The End
-Endermen
-Magma Cubes
-Wither
-Ender Dragon
-Wither Skeletons
-Blaze
-Villages and Villagers
-Emeralds
-Iron Golems
-Snow Golems
-Witches
-Horses
-Ocelots
-Brewing Stand / Alchemy
-Mooshroom
-Anvil
-Beacon
-Hardened Clay
-Cauldron
-Blaze Rod
-Ender Pearl
-Eye of Ender
-Spider Eyes
-Magma Cream
-Blaze Poweder
-Ghast Tear
-Potions
-Beef
-Chicken
-Rotten Flesh

um.. EXCUSE ME?! So you basically think the game should be wholly a redstone experimentation game. because without all that, it leaves redstone and creative mode, removing all point to survival. Not everyone is as dedicated to straight up building blocks as you are. actually, very few are. If you hadn't noticed yet, the future of minecraft is more in online PVP and increasingly dynamic survival endeavors. Without nearly ANY room for debate.

But the building community is still there and Jeb is trying to kill it off. Ever heard of FryeUk, The Voxel Box, Minecrafted, etc, etc. The whole survival aspect of the game is filled with 5 year olds, thats why people say they hate the minecraft without actually seeing any gameplay of it. Survival is so mainstream that it appears that its the only way to play the game. In fact I agree with survival being mainstream, the 5 year old builders there are the better, I dont want creative be corrupted with squeaky voiced babies. Oh wait what 5 year old builders. =P
AFTGOG
10/12/2013 5:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
-The End
-Endermen
-Magma Cubes
-Wither
-Ender Dragon
-Wither Skeletons
-Blaze
-Villages and Villagers
-Emeralds
-Iron Golems
-Snow Golems
-Witches
-Horses
-Ocelots
-Brewing Stand / Alchemy
-Mooshroom
-Anvil
-Beacon
-Hardened Clay
-Cauldron
-Blaze Rod
-Ender Pearl
-Eye of Ender
-Spider Eyes
-Magma Cream
-Blaze Poweder
-Ghast Tear
-Potions
-Beef
-Chicken
-Rotten Flesh

xXchrispXx
10/12/2013 4:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Artist
the promt window when someone connects to a server that asks if you want to download the recommended resource pack.
Without it every player of the server would have the same resource pack wich would basically mean new items would be able to be added by servers without client modding.
mastersnake77
10/12/2013 4:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Taco
Lag, Nuff Said.
Punkamoar
10/12/2013 4:53 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
um, lag is something with your computer, there are many blogs to reduce lag on minecraft, but its all your computer. Mojang can't "remove" lag from your computer, so you can't just say "mojang needs to fix my lag problem, nuff said" it doesn't work like that

-Pikamoar2121
SyntaxError73
10/12/2013 5:02 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
very very very very very TRUE. *hi fives*
SyntaxError73
10/12/2013 4:45 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
That would make minecraft the most boring game. I like what everyone has put into the game.

ENOUGH SAID...
Poggis
10/12/2013 4:38 pm
How about we remove everything Jeb put into the game fire him and have Notch make the game like it was originally supposed to be made.
SnowyOxygen
10/12/2013 4:33 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Lego Builder
I have to agree with Cpt. Corn on several points.
I came into the game in the beta 1.6 a few months before the adventure update I believe. And have seen the game "grow" from a fun do what you please sandbox, to a near-rpg.
This really disappoints me, as in my opinion; minecraft was meant to be a sandbox game. But anyway, here's what I think should go and why:

Potions and brewing
- I never use this brewing system and I don't know ANYONE who does. As Cpt. Corn stated, it is just an attempt to immerse the game.
Baby zombies
- Jeb added these to make zombies more challenging. To be honest, minecraft doesn't need to be more challenging, as I wouldn't really play it to be challenged mob-wise, and they are just a constant annoyance to me with their super-fast running.
Villagers and Villages
- Apart from a very bad trading system, and maybe the occasional diamond in a chest, villages and villagers are very useless.
The new terrain generation since 1.8
As Cpt. Corn said: There were several interesting places to plonk your house down, but now the terrain seems VERY boring.
Hunger bar
Originally added as a challenge, the hunger bar is no challenge at all unless you add some super-hardcore mod. At the moment it just seems a constant annoyance.
Mooshrooms and mushroom biomes
- Completely. And utterly. Useless. <--- find the pun there
The end and endermen
The end: A poor excuse for "the end" of the game, A disappointing end to a game which has no end. Endermen: Originally supposed to be like the slenderman, but a disappointment.
Creepers
A lot of people would disagree on this, but creepers to me are very annoying and do nothing but destroy.

To conclude:
A lot of things that appeared since 1.8 should be removed from the game in my opinion, it is becoming too much of an rpg.
Kickbuttkaleb12
10/12/2013 6:08 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Well know you know someone who isnt lazy enough to use the brewing system...
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 5:46 pm
I'm thankful that someone has some empathy to relate with me on this... I was getting kind of worried that people have forgotten (or they simply haven't played before the Adventure Update).

However, I still believe creepers should be in the game, mainly because it is a very iconic mob, and one that many have gotten a thrill out of. Perhaps annoyance was the intended challenge of the mob... Sssssss....
terreen
10/12/2013 4:31 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
Rotten flesh and bats... but bats add a nice aspect, so if they did damage or added diseases, or such.. it would be such a cool feature
Aeternalis_
10/12/2013 4:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Bats.
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 4:16 pm
Pikamoar2121umm, taking everything since 1.0 out there? i can agree with:
horses
witches
thats it

Everything else i'm enjoying, and i think a ton of other people do too, things like potions, more meat, etc

But the things i want taken out are:
The new biome generator
the hunger bar
horses
witches
etc

-Pikamoar2121

Well, that was too quick of a list on my part. I've explained my points before, but I'm still refining my view on how Minecraft could be fixed, but I am interested in your comment about potions.

The one thing I can't quite come into grasps with is potions / alchemy / brewing - I really don't want to get into that. The problem is that if I don't do alchemy, then I give myself a disadvantage compared to all the people that do - regenerating health and giving themselves some buffs with ease it seems.

It's not like redstone, where if you don't want to be an electrician, then the game will respect you for not doing that. The only consequence is that you might not be able to make some interesting contraptions... which many folks can live without being able to make them. So why does alchemy have to impose itself onto me like its a requirement in the game?

Perhaps, if alchemy can be put into the game in a manner similar to redstone, then maybe I'd appreciate alchemy a bit more. What do you think?
_Shako
10/12/2013 3:52 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
Powered Minecarts.

Powered Rails are much better...
sed11
10/12/2013 2:54 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
Sandbox Game is Sandbox.
(If you know what I mean)
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 3:34 pm
Well, not entirely.

Minecraft has become a sandbox/adventure/RPG... if that is accurate to say.
sed11
10/13/2013 2:29 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
RPG = Role Playing Game

Any game with a story can be a roleplaying game. It doesn't need enchantments or potions, etc. Can Earthbound be used as an example?
Agent_Squash
10/12/2013 2:50 pm
Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
If Minecraft 1.7 was based on this, this would be the changelog

Minecraft 1.7 - The Biome Update!

+ Added a brand new terrain generator and many more biomes
+ Added brand new server technology
+ Added stained glass
+ Redesigned fishing mechanics
+ Brand new command block commands
+ Added Red Sand
+ Added Command Block Minecarts
* /give now uses minecraft_item_name instead of item ID's
- removed Hunger
- removed The End
- removed Ender Dragon
- removed Wither
- removed Beacons
- removed Villagers
- removed Villages
- removed Nether Fortresses
- removed Potions
- removed Blazes
- removed Wither Skeletons
- removed Magma Cubes
- removed Beef
- removed Chicken
- removed Hardened Clay
- removed Bricks
- removed Clay
- removed Brewing Stands
- removed Ocelots
- removed Emeralds
- removed Ghast Tears
- removed Cauldron's
- removed Snow Golems
- removed Iron Golems
- removed Saddles
- removed Chickens
- removed Horses
- removed Witches
- removed Cake

Wow, that is a lot. Why does so much need to be removed?
Players would probably complain.
In my opinion, the game needs MORE.
netherslayer777
10/12/2013 2:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Lol true I think that the stuff we have is fine and that 1.6.4 is probably at the peak of perfection for minecraft.

I kinda wish the updates wouldnt keep adding so much stuff. It just makes it so much more like a mod
Cpt. Corn
10/12/2013 3:49 pm
I'd argue that Beta 1.7.3 was when Minecraft hit a near peak of perfection, but that's no a relevant case to bring up anymore, because I do want to see Minecraft develop some good updates, but a lot of times they've ended up disappointing me.

And, like you said, their updates feel like mods to an extent, and I would agree. I would add onto this by saying that the developers need to spot the difference between a mod and a true update.

There are a lot of mods that resemble like toys, where they are admittedly fun, but they are optional and may not be applicable for everyone in the game. I'd consider fireworks to be an excellent example of poor mod-like content in Minecraft. Sure, fireworks is pretty and crafting them is complex, but it doesn't fit in with the game at all. The gameplay doesn't change at all if you were to remove or keep fireworks in the game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome