What is your closest, most coolest creeper escape?

-Rusty-'s Avatar -Rusty-11/7/12 2:33 pm
12/21/2012 8:44 am
_books's Avatar _books
hey its TheRustyCreeper!

And Today Im asking you, what was everybody closest, most coolest creeper escape moment.

Some dive, roll, nuff said, some say i was launched of a flying ship...
whatever it is I want to hear it!

Mine was I was on a big glitched hill with my wolf, when all of a sudden a creeper flew, and I began skydiving through trees, I dodged them all and just missed the ground, landed in water
-Rusty-
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/21/2012 8:44 am
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
Me and my friend were playing Xbox 360 Minecraft and I was looking for her (We were both lost) and I heard this creeper noise behind me, so I flew up into a tree (I was in creative, so was my buddy.) right when the creeper exploded. I looked up and saw my friend in the sky. Oh sneaky buddies :3
12/21/2012 8:01 am
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
AnonymousBear
It was the dead of the night. Several zombies groaned as I refused to allow them entrance into my warm household. In the distance a green silhouette appears and slowly shuffles towards my door. I pull on my diamond armour and start digging like hell. I hit a cobblestone structure underground (dungeon?) Inside. Was a CREEPER SPAWNER. Crap! I dig up above the spawner and Lava starts to fall down I run to the corner and shift (why?) I watch as the lava kills all of the creepers but leaves my corner untouched!

I lost my diamond because I forgot lava hurts when I ran back through it to get out......
12/21/2012 7:51 am
Level 40 : Master Mage
+Sheena+
A mod on a server was trying to kill me by spawning creepers in my house. Well, let's just say that I am lucky to have my sound on or else I wouldn't know that there are creepers in my house. My house was blown to blocks, but I escaped.
12/21/2012 7:16 am
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
Creeper_for_life
i was going out of my mine and i accidentally left a hole right beside my dungeon entrance. then a creeper got out(i didnt notice.)i hear a hisssss then when i looked back,creeper.i tried to lead it away out of my mine but i didnt properly pressed space so i got stuck. then i recovered just in time. well the creeper did leave a wide space there. i made a bin there(a lava pool) but yeah...skeleton chased me untill i fell into the pool....i had iron with me
12/21/2012 7:10 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
dusk5
hm....
well the best one i would say was when i was being hunted buy spiders and zombies, i ran into a creeper then the creeper did the infamous sssSSSsSSsSSSS, i knocked it back into the hoard of monster they all blew up i was like, im awesome!
but if i had to choose the most epic creeper escape possible i would say a creeper got into my tnt storage and it explodes just as i escape flinging me into a parallel dimension..., thats just fantasy tho
12/21/2012 7:09 am
Level 45 : Master Sheep
ToadDan
I was playing on Emeraldcraft, a server here, and there was a creeper heading towards my faction's base. I hit it with my stone sword and went WAAAAAAAAAAAH-TAAAAAAAH and hit the creeper into the water where it exploded and I still had 3 hearts left. *huff huff huff huff*
12/21/2012 6:58 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Pookaball
I was playing hardcore on a fresh world and I had a couple of hearts when I entered a cave and started crafting.
SUDDENLY, a creeper came from behind and started it's fuse.
I reacted like an extremely fast-and-quick guy and closed my crafting and jumped away, with sprinting.
Then, the creeper exploded in like a couple of meters away, but I survived with one heart.

This was the closest escape I had EVER.
12/21/2012 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
-Lord N-
So i had just built an epic wood castle in survival and i had a creeper farm and one escaped and blew up wright behind me smashing me into another creeper then BOOOOOOMMMM HE BLEW ME UP AND MY HOUSE luckily i survived with half a heart landing in water after the jump.
12/21/2012 4:53 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
ShadowC33per
Dive Roll. Nuff said
11/07/2012 3:58 pm
-Rusty-
this great I read them all
11/07/2012 3:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
oldaccount10101
Lol, mine. I was mining, and i saw a coupke creepers. Me, with only a stone sword, freaked out and backed up, but i backed up to the wall. Well, then came a skeleton, and i was like "GREAT. REAL GREAT". Skely shot, hit the creeper, creeper attacked skely, blew up, killed other creepers, and killed skely. IT WAS FRICKING EPIC!

This story is made up if you can't tell
11/07/2012 3:40 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
CraftedLava
I was on a mountain and then i heard SSsss and BOOM.Knocked down and i survived with 1 heart lol
11/07/2012 3:37 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Gorillaz_101
I got send to a lava pool by a creeper but I had my fire resistance and health potion ready.
11/07/2012 3:35 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
Playing a Vechs map in which you received an enchanted piece of paper in a chest. The second I grabbed it I heard this hisssss, and WHACK. Knocked it into a lava pool with it, and said this without thinking: “Eviction notice” Several seconds later more spawned, one exploded the second I jumped, and the knockback made me land on a small platform on the lava with wool, which you need to complete the map.
11/07/2012 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
[X]
so yeah.. i found a dungeon and i saw a creeper go into this opening, so i ate a steak and went to the opening, when i turned the corner there was not 1, but 3 creepers in the dungeon... i backed out and got the hell out of there lol
11/07/2012 3:30 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
telamons 2003
well mine is where i herad ssssssss i jumped around took my sword hit the creeper he blew up and launched me 25 blocks in the eair (i was on a cliff) then i lsnded in water and heard a ssssssssssssssssss i spawned me some 46 (tnt) and and a redstone torch and exploded the tnt wich launched me into a tree 20 blocks away with me having half a heart
12/21/2012 7:48 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
MinecraftNotchEzJens
Liar. TNT doesn't explode in water, if you activate TNT in water it falls, Things only spawn if you are 20 blocks in range of you, How can you place a redstone torch on water?
11/07/2012 3:17 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
creep lord
Once i was chopping down a tree next to my brand new home (so new it didn't have torches in it) when i heard a hiss behind me so i run into my home closed a door and thought
"WoW that was close"
when sudenly i heard a hiss again, this time it was a creeper inside my house so i turned on the peacefull mode coz there was a creeper waiting for me outside and a creeper hissing on me behind my back
11/07/2012 3:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
ShadowC33per
I was on this server i was mining, when 2 creepers suddenly popped up. At the same time, some retard admin decided to use the command /nuke ( makes tons of TNT fall on people from the sky ). The TNT blew the Cave i was in, The creepers and some water up, and left me at 1 Heart. When I turned around, DIAMONDS, revealed by the Explosion .
11/07/2012 2:56 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
TheWorldCreator
I once was wandering, and I heard a hiss. Right before the BOOM, I walked away.
Perfect reaction to a creeper.
IT WAS CLOSE
11/07/2012 2:59 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
TheWorldCreator
Another one of my close calls:
I was playing AntVenom's Peaceful Map using the creeper grinder, AND A FUCKING CREEPER ESCAPED. I turned to peaceful.

You want know what I still got? Ok.

BOOM
11/07/2012 2:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
joeybux12
well i made a custom map with huge cliffs and i was in survival on the edge of a cliff cutting down a tree when i heard the creeper noise so i just sprinted and jumped straight off the cliff into a river like 124 blocks below just as it blew up i was really annoyed afterwards because no one could see me do it lol
11/07/2012 2:48 pm
-Rusty-
there was also a time i was mining, I found diamond near lava for the first time ever, and something creepy happened,
the creeper litteraly just spawned behind me, at this I jumped behind him and knocked him into the nearby lava pool,
he exploded right as he got in, leaving me half a heart and a wave of mobs to deal with in an abandoned mineshaft
11/07/2012 2:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
the-grand-dude
i was mining daimond when suddenly a Creeper army was coming to meh
I deald with zombies and skeletons and other mobs
Pfew Tom saved me at home
11/07/2012 2:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
gogocp
Are we allowed to make them up? I don't really have any close, cool creeper escapes, but yours is good.
11/07/2012 2:46 pm
-Rusty-
no.... but ill let it slide
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome