1

Do wolves exist in MP 1.8 update?

Sadiew1990 •10/26/11 11:05 pm
•
166
•
10/27/2011 1:33 am
The server I'm a part of has been up for about 2 weeks now and is up to date w/ 1.8. The host set it so that endermen and creepers wouldn't spawn, and I'm wondering if that is affecting the exist of wolves (and slime). We made a slime pit (and we checked and it was a chunk where slimes should spawn) but nothing happened. Now I've been searchign for wolves in taiga and haven't found anything (no one has been able to find a wolf the whole time the server is up). I've even built a "wolf trap" (decent sized field area with a wooden fence around and it lots of torches in it in a taiga biome like i saw on a youtube video) but nothing. Did blocking some mob spawns possibly affect this? Is there a trick to finding wolves? i remember people finding wolves a bit in the last server i was on (same host) just by chance, but this time none of us can find any by chance and i can't find any when i really search. is there a mod that will show me where they are (if they exist) or is this a problem with a solution? i really just want to start getting some wolves, i've already gathered so many materials i don't need to do that and i need a new challenge now. thanks!
Posted by
Sadiew1990
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Sadiew1990
• 10/27/2011 1:33 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
geeze if you got ten then i have no idea what's going on wrong w/ this server cause I haven't seen even one and I've definitely looked. I really want a puppy :9
1
Ryalaeth
• 10/26/2011 11:07 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Mage
Yes they Do I've seen about 10 and got 10 >:)
1
Poke
• 10/26/2011 11:17 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
LICK STEALER!!
1

Welcome