Your top 5 pmc icons

Xoyjaz's Avatar Xoyjaz12/7/14 11:06 am
1 emeralds 2.4k 46
2/4/2015 5:18 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
So todays question is: Who do you recognise as a pmc icons?
Well let me explain this, think of 5 people you can say are the faces of pmc. Now I know there are plenty of people but lets just reduce that ammount to 5. They dont need to be people you know or are friends with but people you just know by popularity or how they act on the site in a certain way.

Now my top 5`s are:
Charlizard: King moderator and king chat since he has been on the site for a long time and is always active
MGB_: Nobody but him knows more than minecraft cakes. He is a icon and a star in both blogs, forums and chat.
Fanjawi: The stories speaks for itself but this person has a big heart and is the face of the chat and blog section. Every active person should know who he is.
HappykeysTV: Becomming a chat legend and a very recogniseble icon
Ludicrous: Went from nothing to something on his amazing pmc journey. He was the first person I saw grow from a low level member to a moderator with a lot of achivements. I saw his struggles and it was fun to see how this member evolved his skinning techniques.

Thats my top 5
Xoyjaz
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2015 5:18 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Let's not necro guyz

02/04/2015 4:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
Paril - 1 Creator Of Site
Cyprezz - 1 Creator of site
Auzie - 3 (Sorry If I Spelled this wrong) - One of the most active mods
Snowy - 4 Same as above
Hypixel - 5 Why not
02/04/2015 4:33 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Princess
Sausager
Probably that Hybrid guy.
Any of you know him?
K but srsly where am I >:c
Like I'm lost pls halp
Ok
1.) Palaeos for helping me do my maths homework that one time
2.) RipClaw for not banning me when I slap him
3.) SharkBoi because he is getting so good at skinning x.x
4.) LantosYT for being amazing in every way
5.) KnobleKnives because he's badass at colours
02/04/2015 4:36 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
I think I should go ask Palaeos to help me with my math homework...
12/10/2014 10:01 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Chron
4. Repson/ImaLittleCreeper/Pikamoar/Zatharel/All my blogging friends. They've helped me through my blogging journey, and while I've still got a long way to go to reach their level, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am without their advice. One day I hope to be among them...

5. Jetra. I had to separate him from my other blogging friends, because he was really the one who got me into blogging. Phenomenal, phenomenal blogger.

1) vikki, Seiv, Epic Max, jrake, Chron, Creeper, TT, Pikamoar, MGB_, Jetra - I, I can't thank any of you enough. Because of your work I came from being that nobody in the corner who only came on chat once and had very poor submissions to a frequent forum poster, a moderator and ultimately, proud to say a blogger. Without your great works I wouldn't have found blogging, and Chron, you already are among us =)
2) Divici - His work inspires me, it shows that Minecraft truly has no limits and that anything is possible, even putting anime characters in Minecraft organics.
3) Fantasymaster - as much as I'd hate to admit it, before joining that team with Fantasy, I didn't have a clue to what building is. Over the past year I've learned so many things from him, had so many discussions.
4) Lola_, ScarletBox - both were here when I needed help, and I'm very thankful for that.
12/10/2014 4:59 am
Level 21 : Expert Taco
Enzime_
This is a pretty hard one actually... to narrow it down to five its gotta be

NinamanOfficial: hes one of the best builders ive seen on mc subbed to him back in January and i dont regret that desicion one bit!

Mies_VDR and Spawnofthedead: first off i know that is 2 but im counting it as one, them 2 have to be the best modern builders on PMC always coming up with amazing new designs i swear they have natural talent!!!

Skiasa: One of the best all round builders ive seen and an absolutely amazing guy, ive known him for a couple months now and he truly is one of the most laid back and honest guys on PMC (my opinion) <3.

F4TALTHuND3R: Well what else can i say hes been my rolemodel since i bought minecraft, sadly he quit completely due to school, he has had the greatest effect on my building in general a great motivator and friend he will be missed. <3

DerVernichter17: in my opinion the most under-rated modern builder out there although he has 200+ subs he has next to know recognition for his ingenius creations!!! inspired me many a time keep it up man!!!.

Thats my top 5( or 6 whatever you wanna call it) theres many more people that have inspired me but thats my top 5 and its in no official order.
12/10/2014 1:26 am
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Kioki
1.Cyprezz
2.Kefka
3.Yuki
4.Paril
12/09/2014 4:22 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Bunny
Yuki
Hmm, I really need to get back into PMC...then I would be able to name some...
12/09/2014 11:00 am
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
Yuki, bae, come baaack!
12/10/2014 1:17 am
Yuki
I am, slowly. Buying a new laptop shortly after Christmas...then I will make my ever so glorious return.
12/10/2014 3:06 am
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
It'll be interesting to see what you bring back to the table.
12/10/2014 3:55 am
Yuki
Already got my comeback planned.

On Topic however, I would have to say (for now): Leostereo, Kefka, Niko and Halucid are my top 4 icons as they were/are all well known skinners and basically inspired me to begin skinning.

To me, an icon can be more than just a well known person, they can be someone who inspires you, hence why I've named those 4.

EDIT: After some revision, my list has changed to Teddy, Dollars, Niko, Halucid and Kefka.
12/10/2014 2:04 am
Happs
Or... OR give me the laptop <33333
12/09/2014 2:46 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
Hooolii: Bc she is one of my favourite skinners EVER and i absolutely LOOOVE her shading~ I guess Danica and Toxi could fit into here as well~

GeoSimmer476: Bc she is like my closest online friend!~ I don't have many friends IRL, so i guess i owe it all to her and the rest of my online friends~

TuckerstheIroncat and HappyKeysTV: for being the two BEST people to talk to on chat!~ Every conversation is engaging and funny and you'll talk to them so much you won't even realise how much time has passed!~

Paril: Thanks for the avatar and not banning me from PMC for editing it so horribly For being the one to create the much-loved, commonly used skinning program MCSkin3D!~ And also for the wonderful site he's helped Cyprezz develop~

i'm pretty sure this is over 5 but idec
btw these are in no particular order
12/09/2014 1:57 am
Zitzabis
Lubzy
Zitzabis
Bubzy (only for his animations and personality )

Bubzy? Did you mix Bubz's and my name?

Nope! Bubzy is my pet name for Bubz.
12/08/2014 6:20 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Man, so hard to choose just five of my biggest icons (in no particular order, other than MGB_)...

1. MGB_. My best PMC friend, Nintedno Club Co-Owner, fellow Pokemon Trainer, and big encouragement when it comes to blogging (as well as being a legend himself). Love him to death.

2. CuteMurphy. I know that she's not all that active anymore, but she was one of my first PMC friends, and her Pokemon Club really helped me open up to the world of PMC. Also, a truly amazing skinner.

3. OreoVal. I know a lot of people have mentioned her, but she's really one of the few people on PMC I treat as a normal IRL friend, and I love just having chill conversations with her. One of my favorite skinners as well.

4. Repson/ImaLittleCreeper/Pikamoar/Zatharel/All my blogging friends. They've helped me through my blogging journey, and while I've still got a long way to go to reach their level, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am without their advice. One day I hope to be among them...

5. Jetra. I had to separate him from my other blogging friends, because he was really the one who got me into blogging. Phenomenal, phenomenal blogger.
12/08/2014 11:05 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
rotarydial
Cyprezz
Paril
HappyKeysTV
Folicorow
Fanjawi
12/08/2014 10:35 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
Veritas025
here I am scrolling through the list trying to find my name...Oh well maybe I can gain a few levels and some fame after my somewhat not really awesome adventure map is out
12/08/2014 10:32 am
Level 1 : New Hunter
Terabyte5
1. Cyprezz: Website Creator (I must add him, he will kill me if I don't)

2. Paril: Website Dev (I must also add him, for the same reason as above)

3. HappyKeysTV: Undeniably a great guy. (Also pretty funny and optimistic too)

4. Halucid: Such an amazing skinner, I swear.

5. Sphax: For creating the only resource pack that I will ever use.

(This is all, don't really know many other people lol.)
12/08/2014 10:44 am
Happs
Every mention I get... I mean having Xoyjaz mention me was just amazing but the fact it's not just him just... whoa. I was really sad a while back, but this... this was a pick me up, thanks guys

Also... it may of been an ego boost. I'm dah best, ppl ain't got nuttin' on me!
12/08/2014 10:24 am
funny bunny
-ATOM-
Nice7
Kefka
Mine
Bubz
12/08/2014 10:18 am
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
Zitzabis

Bubzy? Did you mix Bubz's and my name?

Anyway...

Paril-He's cool and all chill, man.
OreoVal-Awesome skinner.
jar9-Love his builds.
Foxy-He's so "far out" (get it...he makes spaceships?).
Bubz-I thought he was Hatty Hattington.
12/08/2014 9:30 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Cyborg
RCXcrafter
Sigurd4
TwistedCarny
Wthieves
X_pilot
Silvania Studios

All of them because they make good minecraft mods.
12/08/2014 8:14 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
People keep on saying Paril made the website... Sure, she helped, but Cyprezz is the LEAD Developer.
12/08/2014 9:24 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
paril is a guy, lmao
12/08/2014 8:12 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dragonborn
luigi_vampa
thedefroi, divici, kenofox and ka2stgo because as far as builders go they are the benchmark. The rest of you are just a bunch of weirdos!
12/08/2014 8:04 am
Level 84 : Elite Programmer
Arcaniax
Awwwh i'm not in it
12/08/2014 7:47 am
Level 27 : Expert Princess
Jesuitical
I don't like anyone.
12/08/2014 8:01 am
Zitzabis
Only because no one likes you. <3
12/08/2014 8:05 am
Level 27 : Expert Princess
Jesuitical
Fair.
12/08/2014 7:35 am
Zitzabis
Snowy
KnobleKnives
Neo
Drzzter

*Edit*
Reread the main post. My list was just of my icons, not what I think PMC's icons are. If that's the case, then it's obvious.
Cyprezz
Paril
Jackie1st
Palaeos
Zaralith
12/08/2014 6:56 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect
Xoyjaz
Well CNCminecraft, Happykeystv, Paril Kefka and leostereo is often mentioned by you guys. Fully understandble.
Interesting, this is opinions from old members. It would be cool to see what more new members from 2014 would have to say
12/07/2014 12:59 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
This is a list of mostly people who were popular back at the good old days... I think they really deserve an "icon" status.
My favorites in a descending order:
1.Leostereo- a legendary PMC skinner (left PMC)
2.DinowCookie- also a very talanted skinner (left PMC)
3.disco_- the super famous redstone creator
4.Steelfeathers - the creator of A LOT of very great resource packs.
12/07/2014 12:53 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero
Runninlikcraz
Azie
Paril
Snowy
Cyprezz
My subscribers because I wouldnt be on PMC without em
12/07/2014 12:52 pm
Level 81 : Elite Witch
Crescendo
urbybody is an icon!

In all honestly though I don't know that many people and I still don't know what the colored names all stand for x'D
12/07/2014 12:47 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
In no order:

Folicorow: Person that makes the best comic blogs on PMC, and being one of the funniest people online that I know.

HappyKeysTV: For being very active on chat, being a very friendly person overall, and for being recognizable and so unfunny jk.

Snowy: One of my favorite skinners, and a very amazing and active site moderator, how can you not expect Snowy to be on this list?

Azie: For being a very active site moderator on the chat and forums, always doing her job, while still being a nice person.

Paril: For making PMC beautiful and amazing and beautiful and pretty much what it is today.

This my list, I tried not to pick people that are not already said and still being icons in my eyes. This is in no specific order.
12/07/2014 12:32 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
Letsa see..

SpinoOne:- admittedly this is more for off site reasons (le fellow modeller), but this guy popularised the civillian/motorsport culture among Flan modellers. Nobody has heard from him for about a year now, but his work still remains as one of the most popular mods on the site.

-ATOM-: Great skinner, gave me a few epic bouts in the PBL contests, while I don't skin anymore I did learn a great deal from this guy.

CNCminecraft: not overly well known on chat, but one of the best military builders on here. Often see him looking out for new talent on the site. And made a badass entry for To the Stars.

Dr- Mackeroth: Bet none of you know this guy, but he's the reason I ever made anything here, or ever got into modelling. Not to mention he's an outstanding builder who deserves some more recognition. It's a shame he left but I'll never forget the guy. Again this is mostly for off-site reasons, but I think this guy is one of the best builders around.
12/07/2014 12:10 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
HappyKeysTV: He started off as a dweeb who interviewed people and he was the same dweeb who thanked his 123 subscribers by giving them a badge but he's grown really popular by being on chat like all the time and everybody loves him for it and for being himself.

Bubz: I don't remember Bubz being not-famous (?) he joined PMC and got famous really quick he was great at everything he did like his art blogs and his animations n stuff and he's a great person to hang out with, really.

OreoVal: I hated this girl with a burning passion, like urgh I wanted her smug face off PMC I used to think she was just a teen skinner who recolored her skins to make them look different and I thought everybody loved her for it. Recently, I've found out that she's more than just a teen-skinner. She's been experimenting with her latest skins a lot and they've come out really well. Props to OreoVizal for being so popular and so talented.
12/07/2014 12:17 pm
Happs
Dweeb... ehh I'll take it.
12/07/2014 12:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
Ghei
1. Cyprezz: maker of site
2. Lantosyt: Absolutley kick-ass skinner
3. Kefka: Best skinner of all time
4. HappyKeysTV: for being a BOSS
5. Me: for being me
12/07/2014 12:01 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
lel
12/07/2014 11:53 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Fisherman
Reefripz
Lol happy ur funny
12/07/2014 11:58 am
Happs
Thank you.
12/07/2014 11:52 am
Happs
XoyjazSo todays question is: Who do you recognise as a pmc icons?
Well let me explain this, think of 5 people you can say are the faces of pmc. Now I know there are plenty of people but lets just reduce that ammount to 5. They dont need to be people you know or are friends with but people you just know by popularity or how they act on the site in a certain way.

Now my top 5`s are:
Charlizard: King moderator and king chat since he has been on the site for a long time and is always active
MGB_: Nobody but him knows more than minecraft cakes. He is a icon and a star in both blogs, forums and chat.
Fanjawi: The stories speaks for itself but this person has a big heart and is the face of the chat and blog section. Every active person should know who he is.
HappykeysTV: Becomming a chat legend and a very recogniseble icon
Ludicrous: Went from nothing to something on his amazing pmc journey. He was the first person I saw grow from a low level member to a moderator with a lot of achivements. I saw his struggles and it was fun to see how this member evolved his skinning techniques.

Thats my top 5

*puts on aviators and walks away from giant explosion*

"Becoming a chat legend" B)

u wot m8, fite me!

Okay now for my list:
-Paril: From creating chat and being the one we blame for all the bad things, he's also the main guy, the one that everyone knew would rise to the top from the first day(or as I've been told). He's been through a lot and he's done a lot, so I put him at the top of course.
-Palaeos: Pala has always made me and other's smile. When he comes onto chat, your main hope is that he's not after you. The displays of watching him interrogate a PMCer publicly in chat are just amazing, knowing his great personality as a whole has been a treat. He is still in terms a mystery to me, but as I see him and as my perception of him stands, he seems pretty darn cool.
-Fanjawi: This guy is just amazing. He has the biggest heart of all the men and women I've ever met. Although he can be targeted in chat a lot for his words being misinterpreted, I see him as a giant teddy bear that's cute and adorable. To me he is a brother and he is probably the most famous retired mod on PMC... that being from the lack of my knowledge on retired mods.
-CNCminecraft: Someone who I think after a while is forgotten until he stumbles into chat for a hello. This guy just has to be the one who has subscribed to the most people and upon his subscription you get that amazing feeling of being noticed, and appreciated! This guy has proved to be just an amazing sport throughout the years and still continues to produce amazing content for the site.
-Me: Yeah, it's pretty narcissistic but come on... I'm pretty awesome being a 'chat legend' B)
Click to reveal
12/07/2014 11:24 am
WTFshady
Paril - Developer of the site.
Randomness3333 - The guy that helps people with PCs everywhere on this site.
Snowy - One of the most active moderators (if not the most active) on the site
Kefka - One of the most well-known PMC skinners out there
Sethbling - He's Sethbling, do you want any other reasons?

There are a lot more people out there, but these are the ones that (IMO) are the icons of PMC
12/07/2014 11:10 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
me
me
me
me
and me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com