1

CCTV Mod Needed:

WeiUberstriker •12/24/12 3:23 am
•
608
•
12/24/2012 2:48 pm
Hey guys, have you ever heard the CCTV Mod? It was on 1.3b - 1.2.5. But now, I'm searching for it but, the mod maker delete the forum posts. So, I want this mod, but, I don't know how to code mods. I only use Linkseyi's ModMaker. Plz guyz, if you can help me out, help me how to create mods.
Posted by
WeiUberstriker
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
16

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

ThatsMyPickaxe
• 12/24/2012 2:48 pm
• Level 49 : Master Technomancer
That was a pretty cool mod, BTW, you're not allowed to post mods made with mod makers.
1
topazdragonlord
• 12/24/2012 2:45 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
the mod ideas a good idea but i cant even install a mod yet alone make one so sorry
1

Welcome