1

Creating a modding team!

gabe4356 •6/26/13 1:23 pm
•
2.6k
•
3/23/2014 6:42 pm
As you may know, I am working on two mods at the moment, but its very difficult. I will be needing a lot of help, ecspecily with the solar system mod, but you dont just have to know how to code, i will be needing modelers and textureres as well, and when i come out with a new mod, i might reqest your help on that as well. Just fill out the application below:


Modelling:
Age:
Skype:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate yourself?
Previous work of modelling:
How much experience do you have at modeling?
Maturity:

Textureing:

Maturity:
Skype:
Age:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of textureing:
How much experience do you have at textureing?

Modding:

Maturity:
Skype:
Age:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of modding
How much experience do you have at modding?
Do you know modloader and/or forge?
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?



I hope you guys join!


~Gabe4356
Posted by
gabe4356
Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
204

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

49

DaSquyd
• 06/26/2013 1:26 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Toast
How would you rate yourself in these categories?
1
gabe4356
• 06/26/2013 1:29 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Well in modeling i would rate myself 0/10
in textureing i would rate myself 2/10
And in modding i would rate myself 8/10
1
benjiboo2002
• 06/26/2013 1:29 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
benjiboo2002
1-10: 11
I really dont know
None, just my bigass shovel

benjiboo267
1-10: 67302
None. Shut up idiot.
Nope.avi

Bencooler
1-10: -76
Nope.avi
None. I only know english.
Yea. I use it for TMI and Shaders.
No.. I thought you knew that I only knew english.

Ill join! Im so qualified!
1
gabe4356
• 06/26/2013 1:34 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
ok what do you want to be in? modding modeling or Textureing
1
GetVape
• 06/26/2013 1:41 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Did you copy my mod idea about a modding team needed?
1
gabe4356
• 06/26/2013 1:44 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
nooooo......why? i did not see yours.In fact i have no idea you are.
1
XxcrazykieranxX
• 06/26/2013 1:49 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
name:XxcrazykieranxX
6 or 7 out of 10
working on a texture pack right now,heres a peek

Ive had a bit of experience with animating blocks and ive made lots of textures.

Texturing
1
Vyper557
• 06/26/2013 1:50 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ScmownsBiggestFan, It isn't copying "your" idea . Loads of people do these things....you aren't the first person to ever come up with the idea.

modelling -
I am ok at texturing - 5/10
modding: Umm...2/10
I have installed but not written mods.
1
TheRetroBrits
• 06/26/2013 1:55 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Zombie
Name: Ciaran Wells/Cleon100/Cleon10/TheRetroBrits
Modelling: 5-7/10
yes
Texturing 10/10
Yes
Modding 5/10
Not much
I know how to make gui's and vehicles
1
XxcrazykieranxX
• 06/26/2013 2:09 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
1
Master__Chief777
• 06/26/2013 2:50 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
Name: Chief
1/10 how would you rate yourself? 8
Previous work of modelling/texturing: i have some skins and the textures off the models i made. ill post screenshots somewhere so you can see them
How much experience do you have at modeling/texturing? oodles
1
awesomeperson50
• 06/26/2013 3:02 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Narwhal
gabe4356As you may know, I am working on two mods at the moment, but its very difficult. I will be needing a lot of help, ecspecily with the solar system mod, but you dont just have to know how to code, i will be needing modelers and textureres as well, and when i come out with a new mod, i might reqest your help on that as well. Just fill out the application below:


Modelling:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate yourself?
Previous work of modelling:
How much experience do you have at modeling?

Textureing:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of textureing:
How much experience do you have at textureing?

Modding:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of modding
How much experience do you have at modding?
Do you know modloader and/or forge?
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?



I hope you guys join!


~Gabe4356

Textureing:
Name: awesomeperson50 (I don't want to give my real name for security)
Rating: 7/10
Previous Work: I make lots of skins and I am in the process of making a texture pack now
Experience: Lots of it, as I am a skinner
Hope you let me help!
1
th3ee3picmstr
• 06/26/2013 3:05 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
gabe4356As you may know, I am working on two mods at the moment, but its very difficult. I will be needing a lot of help, ecspecily with the solar system mod, but you dont just have to know how to code, i will be needing modelers and textureres as well, and when i come out with a new mod, i might reqest your help on that as well. Just fill out the application below:


Modelling:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate yourself?
Previous work of modelling:
How much experience do you have at modeling?

Textureing:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of textureing:
How much experience do you have at textureing?

Modding:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of modding
How much experience do you have at modding?
Do you know modloader and/or forge?
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?



I hope you guys join!


~Gabe4356



it is texturing not textureing
1
willhelldie
• 06/26/2013 3:18 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pony
Modelling:

Name: Whell1
1/10 how would you rate yourself? 4/10
Previous work of modelling: Used Techne for MCreator... It Failed Dont know why
How much experience do you have at modeling?Textureing: not much

Modding:

Name: Whell1
1/10 how would you rate your self? 6 / 10
Previous work of modding created 5 mods 3 worked
How much experience do you have at modding? very little but i understanding
Do you know modloader and/or forge? I Only Use Forge
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's? No I REALLY WANT To but i dont know how
1
gabe4356
• 06/26/2013 4:49 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Now we just need one more texture-er, one more modeler and 2 more modders!
1
gabe4356
• 06/26/2013 4:55 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Now just 1 more modeler and one more modder
1
gabe4356
• 06/26/2013 5:53 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Now just one more modeler
1
gabe4356
• 06/27/2013 9:09 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Anyone? lol
1
gabe4356
• 06/27/2013 9:12 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
th3ee3picmstr
gabe4356As you may know, I am working on two mods at the moment, but its very difficult. I will be needing a lot of help, ecspecily with the solar system mod, but you dont just have to know how to code, i will be needing modelers and textureres as well, and when i come out with a new mod, i might reqest your help on that as well. Just fill out the application below:


Modelling:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate yourself?
Previous work of modelling:
How much experience do you have at modeling?

Textureing:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of textureing:
How much experience do you have at textureing?

Modding:

Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of modding
How much experience do you have at modding?
Do you know modloader and/or forge?
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?



I hope you guys join!


~Gabe4356



it is texturing not textureing




oh lol thanks
1
jjpivotz
• 06/27/2013 9:22 am
• Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
Name: Jason
Texturing
I would rate my self about a 8/10
I've made many texture packs and posted the good one on PMC
I have also made many textures for KingstoneKingdome for his mods such as his Sushi mod.
I have much experience in anything relating to art
1
gabe4356
• 07/23/2013 1:56 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Denied, at the moment we do not need more texture-ers, but i will let you know if we do.
1
gabe4356
• 03/04/2014 4:49 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Ok, accepted. As we are in despirate need for another texture-er
1
GetVape
• 06/27/2013 9:41 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Name: fuzzywaffles100
1/10 how would you rate your self? 9 and a half
Previous work of modding: Mothers day mod(I never posted it)
How much experience do you have at modding? TONS AND TONS
Do you know modloader and/or forge? Yes both but I prefer forge since more mods are made with forge.
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's? Yes but not alot so I give myself a 7 in "Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?"
1
gabe4356
• 07/23/2013 1:54 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Your in, i'll add you in a sec..
1
fable200
• 06/27/2013 9:43 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
Modelling:

Name: jonathan
1/10 how would you rate yourself? 8.5
Previous work of modelling: maybe just animations or skining
How much experience do you have at modeling? almost alot
1
gabe4356
• 07/23/2013 1:51 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Denied, because we do not need any more textureurs at the moment, i will let you know when we do, then you may be able to join.
1
miningmason
• 07/30/2013 4:38 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
ign: miningmason
rate myself: idk, 4/10
experience: not anything unless you count an apocalyptic texture pack half finished that never made it to uploading

im looking to start somewhere.
if you want me to prove me good enough to work on the mods with you in the future you could name a topic for a vanilla texture pack and ill try to make textures that fit the descriptions

i do know that so far no more texturers are needed, but i thought i'd give u a heads up for future prodjects
1
MrRandomMan
• 03/04/2014 4:54 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
I will tell u for using textures use GIMP!!!! It is good!!!
1
gabe4356
• 03/05/2014 3:57 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
We need one more coder, and 2 more modelers! (2 more coders won't hurt either, right now I'm the only one xD)
1
ZachDevv
• 03/05/2014 6:29 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Mage
I am currently working on a mod, but what mod is this for. I might help if I know what it is.
1
CodingBuckets
• 03/05/2014 6:43 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Name: starguy1245
1/10 how would you rate your self? 9
Previous work of modding Private mods for friends i made these more nether things mod its private and a new dimension and a diamond boat mod private
How much experience do you have at modding? 9.3/10
Do you know mod-loader and/or forge?i only know forge
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?i kinda suck at vehicles and dimensions but i managed to make dimension and if its a plane or a car or motorcycle but i can try to make more boats and stuff and gui's im really good at
1
gabe4356
• 03/05/2014 9:10 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Hmm...Accepted, but since you didn't provide much proof, you are an Apprentice modder in the team. I will add you to the PM soon. Also, since I keep forgeting to add this to the app. What is you're skype?
1
Timoxhy
• 03/05/2014 9:53 pm
• Level 47 : Master Narwhal
Textureing:

Name: Timothy
1/10 how would you rate your self? 9/10
Previous work of textureing: Just look at my profile
How much experience do you have at textureing? About a year and a half.

Hope they're still some openings, would love to join. I am also learning modeling and code.
1
gabe4356
• 03/07/2014 3:39 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Accepted. Skype?
1
OverGr0wth
• 03/09/2014 3:31 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Texturing/Graphic Art (Mod concept art):
Maturity: 8/10 (Love the occasional offensive joke)
Skype: buckythebeaver27
Age:15
Name:Nathan W
1/10 how would you rate your self?:7.5
Previous work of texturing: My portfolio http://imgur.com/a/ZGBRF
How much experience do you have at texturing?: I have been working with Photoshop and Minecraft for around a year and a half
1
gabe4356
• 03/09/2014 10:22 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Accepted.
1
telamonianajax
• 03/09/2014 10:58 am
• Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter
Modelling: None

Textureing:

Maturity: 9/10
Skype: none, sorry.
Age: 15
Name: Tela
1/10 how would you rate your self? 7/10
Previous work of textureing: Two texture packs, but that was before I learned to shade and stuff, so nothing any good is out right now.
How much experience do you have at textureing? two texture packs, a load of skins on skindex, then i found pmc, i think I made 3 of them.

Modding: Useless. I tried, I just can't.
1
gabe4356
• 03/09/2014 2:12 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
I'm sorry, you need skype. If you can get it then you will be accpeted. (NOTE: We won't video chat, just talk in chat on skype)
1
PlunderPixels
• 03/09/2014 2:41 pm
• Level 60 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter Pirate
gabe4356As you may know, I am working on two mods at the moment, but its very difficult. I will be needing a lot of help, ecspecily with the solar system mod, but you dont just have to know how to code, i will be needing modelers and textureres as well, and when i come out with a new mod, i might reqest your help on that as well. Just fill out the application below:


Modelling:
Age:
Skype:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate yourself?
Previous work of modelling:
How much experience do you have at modeling?
Maturity:

Textureing:

Maturity:
Skype:
Age:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of textureing:
How much experience do you have at textureing?

Modding:

Maturity:
Skype:
Age:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of modding
How much experience do you have at modding?
Do you know modloader and/or forge?
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?



I hope you guys join!


~Gabe4356

Textureing:

Maturity: Very mature I take work seriously as I do commissions and need to follow through with them.
Skype: icon-144
Age: 14
Name: Diego
1/10 how would you rate your self? Probably an 8
Previous work of texturing: Well these are my general arts I do pixel also but can make a variety of different arts. http://maimingrobot.deviantart.com/ I also know minor programming and can help in general if needed. I'd prefer to texture due to the fact that I am an artist.
How much experience do you have at textureing?
1
gabe4356
• 03/09/2014 2:49 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
PlunderPixels
gabe4356As you may know, I am working on two mods at the moment, but its very difficult. I will be needing a lot of help, ecspecily with the solar system mod, but you dont just have to know how to code, i will be needing modelers and textureres as well, and when i come out with a new mod, i might reqest your help on that as well. Just fill out the application below:


Modelling:
Age:
Skype:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate yourself?
Previous work of modelling:
How much experience do you have at modeling?
Maturity:

Textureing:

Maturity:
Skype:
Age:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of textureing:
How much experience do you have at textureing?

Modding:

Maturity:
Skype:
Age:
Name:
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of modding
How much experience do you have at modding?
Do you know modloader and/or forge?
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's?



I hope you guys join!


~Gabe4356

Textureing:

Maturity: Very mature I take work seriously as I do commissions and need to follow through with them.
Skype: icon-144
Age: 14
Name: Diego
1/10 how would you rate your self? Probably an 8
Previous work of texturing: Well these are my general arts I do pixel also but can make a variety of different arts. http://maimingrobot.deviantart.com/ I also know minor programming and can help in general if needed. I'd prefer to texture due to the fact that I am an artist.
How much experience do you have at textureing?


Accepted.
1
GyTyAx3
• 03/09/2014 2:51 pm
• Level 42 : Master Artist
Deleted
1
Gegy
• 03/10/2014 2:00 pm
• Level 46 : Master Blob
Modding:

Skype:gegy1000
Name:gegy1000
1/10 how would you rate your self? 9/10
Previous work of modding: www.planetminecraft.com/mods/teleportation-mod/ www.github.com/gegy1000/Starborne-Mod (You should look at the source code for my 1.7.2 branch of that. )
How much experience do you have at modding? Quite a bit, I have been modding for 2 years now.
Do you know modloader and/or forge? Of course! How else would I mod!
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's? Yep, dimensions and GUI's but I haven't really ever made an vehicle that actually works properly...
1
PrototypeTheta
• 03/10/2014 2:35 pm
• Level 78 : Legendary Robot
What's needed?

Modeller/Texturer:
Age: 17

Skype: (not disclosing publically)

Name: yes

1/10 how would you rate yourself? 10

Previous work of modelling:
Click to reveal


The mech in this one isn't mine, I'm just using it to get a view of the guns I'm working on




















How much experience do you have at modeling?
Been running a flan pack for a year now

Maturity:
Variable
1
gabe4356
• 03/10/2014 3:17 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Hmm...Accepted...But with name I didn't mean "Do you have a name?" xD But doesn't matter. not to important. Also, if you are not sharing you're Skype, just add me. (It's on my profile)
1
gabe4356
• 03/10/2014 3:12 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
GyTyAx3Textureing:

Maturity: 100%
Skype: slawa.smesnoj
Age: 15
Name: Slawa
1/10 how would you rate your self?
Previous work of textureing: 9/10
How much experience do you have at textureing?

I have a lot of experience. Look at my work "Genth´s Pack / in 512" or my latest forum topic

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/realistic-minecraft-faces-t371823.html

# : Sorry if i miss-understanded it. I cant really good englisch.^^


Accepted.
1
gabe4356
• 03/10/2014 3:17 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
gegy1000Modding:

Skype:gegy1000
Name:gegy1000
1/10 how would you rate your self? 9/10
Previous work of modding: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mods/teleportation-mod/ http://www.github.com/gegy1000/Starborne-Mod (You should look at the source code for my 1.7.2 branch of that. )
How much experience do you have at modding? Quite a bit, I have been modding for 2 years now.
Do you know modloader and/or forge? Of course! How else would I mod!
Do you know how to make dimensions, vehicles, and GUI's? Yep, dimensions and GUI's but I haven't really ever made an vehicle that actually works properly...


Accepted.
1
gabe4356
• 03/10/2014 5:08 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Bump
1
gabe4356
• 03/11/2014 2:44 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Bumpy
1
gabe4356
• 03/23/2014 6:42 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
Bump
1

Welcome