Custom NPCs help

Wertologist's Avatar Wertologist8/19/15 11:50 am
1 emeralds 220 3
8/20/2015 9:27 pm
Eternal_Edge's Avatar Eternal_Edge
I'm working on creating a massive map using this mod, but I'm having trouble trying to figure out some of the features like quests and the scripting. Right now, my first dungeon is on hold until I can figure out how to make an NPC walk to a certain location after you initiate dialogue with him and stay in that spot until a door opens and then I want him to go through the door. The problem is I have no idea how to do this. Unfortunately there isn't much in terms of guides for this mod. The mod site gives some information, but it isn't very clear sometimes.

Custom NPCs: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/custom-npcs-1810908/

Also, if you are willing to help me in developing the map just let me know and we can work something out. There are a few other mods on this map so if you are interested in helping, you would need them.
Wertologist
Level 44 : Master Architect