1
I am not sure why this ore won't generate in the normal world. I have done lots of research but haven't found anything. I am using modloader. Here is my code.
http://pastebin.com/8h3VJE5c
http://pastebin.com/8h3VJE5c
3
by the way trying minecraftforge if you still have the problem
i know java i think the problem is you put int xCoord = x + rand.nextInt(16);
int yCoord = rand.nextInt(70);
int zCoord = z + rand.nextInt(16);
(new WorldGenMinable(myFirstBlock.blockID, 0, 32)).generate(world, rand, xCoord, yCoord, instead of int xCoord = x + rand.nextInt(16);
int yCoord = rand.nextInt(70);
int zCoord = z + rand.nextInt(16);
(new WorldGenMinable(myFirstBlock.blockID, 0, 32)).generate(world, rand, xCoord, yCoord, zCoord
int yCoord = rand.nextInt(70);
int zCoord = z + rand.nextInt(16);
(new WorldGenMinable(myFirstBlock.blockID, 0, 32)).generate(world, rand, xCoord, yCoord, instead of int xCoord = x + rand.nextInt(16);
int yCoord = rand.nextInt(70);
int zCoord = z + rand.nextInt(16);
(new WorldGenMinable(myFirstBlock.blockID, 0, 32)).generate(world, rand, xCoord, yCoord, zCoord
[deleted]
