1

Ender's Game Mod!

X_pilot •11/15/13 10:27 pm
•
1.9k
•
3/19/2014 11:08 pm
Hello everybody!
I recently watched the movie "Ender's Game" and thought it was absolutely amazing! I would like to make a mod on on it, with the suits, guns and mobs. It will be a great mod and I will really enjoy making it. However, I am looking for some other modders to help me with this task. I can generate new dimensions, but I cannot generate custom biomes. I would really like there to be a custom dimension with a custom biome in it. It will be like a wasteland, but with holes everywhere (like an ants nest in a way). I will also need help with the AI for the huge ants.

Here's the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNWLgY-wuo

If you can or want to help me with this mod, just comment below and we can get straight to work!
Posted by
X_pilot
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
100

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

12

Avenged1994
• 03/19/2014 11:08 pm
• Level 46 : Master Dragonborn
I would help but I'm just barely new to coding and thats all I know
1
X_pilot
• 03/06/2014 11:43 pm
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
This is great! We can make a coding team!
1
mysterylegodude
• 03/06/2014 11:22 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i can help code this
1
NewBoss3234
• 03/06/2014 11:05 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
I'm learning code, but I'm in the early stage.
1
DarkEyeDragon
• 03/06/2014 10:51 pm
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
I would help but i kinda stepped out of coding. and don't really have time for it anymore. But thanks alot for showing me this movie, i'm sure i'll love it xD
1
Ninniy
• 03/06/2014 10:46 pm
• Level 46 : Master Dragonborn
Sounds like a great mod! I'd defiantly support it in any way I could, but I can't code. :c
1
mysterylegodude
• 03/06/2014 10:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can you make textures or models?
1
mysterylegodude
• 03/06/2014 10:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1.7 or 1.6.4?
1
CDR-RAGE
• 03/06/2014 8:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I could help with modling and texturing and maybe some code as i am busy with my new terminator mod:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/245 ... nator-mod/
hope this mod is still going to happen
1
Instant_ReplEH
• 11/15/2013 10:37 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
Umm... that would be quite an interesting mod if you included the Formics, but what I think would be better is if you had to summon the Formic invasion and then one would fight them and if one succeeds they shall be given loots to make magical weapons of mass destruction such as the LittleDoctor
1
X_pilot
• 11/16/2013 1:10 am
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
could you help me make the mod? I am quite new to modding and Have only made 1 some what big mod. I really like your idea, and I'd love to make it into a mod! Thanks for the great idea. Do you want to help?
1
Instant_ReplEH
• 11/16/2013 10:56 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
I would help, but I have no idea how to code
1

Welcome