1

Forge help!?!?!?

AceCandy •3/23/14 1:30 pm
•
423
•
3/25/2014 8:30 pm
I was trying to download Shaders onto my computer and I installed everything fine but when I try to hit the play button on the laucher it loads then come back to the launcher. HELP!
Posted by
AceCandy
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

AceCandy
• 03/25/2014 7:44 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
It still doesnt work. I tried but it won't budge supersmartky
1
anonpmc180226
• 03/25/2014 8:30 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
AceCandy
• 03/24/2014 10:23 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
supersmartky, I am using GLSL I think?
1
anonpmc180226
• 03/24/2014 10:35 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
AceCandy
• 03/25/2014 7:25 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
1
anonpmc180226
• 03/24/2014 9:21 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
TheMapMakerSince2013
• 03/24/2014 8:03 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
Hey add me on skype if you want zerodegreezfire and I can show you how and send you an easy to install version
1
Azie
• 03/24/2014 7:51 pm
She/They • Level 59 : Grandmaster Goblin Scribe
AceCandyI was trying to download Shaders onto my computer and I installed everything fine but when I try to hit the play button on the laucher it loads then come back to the launcher. HELP!


Please include your crash log, otherwise it's much harder for us to help you.
1
TheEvilKittyWizard
• 03/24/2014 7:50 pm
• Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
Make sure that:
A. Shadersmodcore and Forge are in the same version
B. Shadersmodcore generated the "shaderpacks" folder correctly
C. You've created a profile specifically for the use of Forge, and that profile is running a Forge version instead of a vanilla one.

If you've done this, then it should work (assuming Forge/FML is installed correctly). If you need further help, your computer specs would be appreciated (operating system, RAM, video card; that's all I really need)
1
anonpmc180226
• 03/24/2014 7:48 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
AceCandy
• 03/24/2014 7:38 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Bump
1

Welcome