1

Hello, need a mod maker!

Cloudwalker27 •1/5/13 4:51 pm
•
210
•
1/10/2013 3:59 pm
I need someone to make a mod that includes all the things included in this blog:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/min ... -for-this/

I would do it myself except I don't really know how... You can discuss details for it in PMs, and once you're done, make sure to send it to me, please

P.S. this is the first thread I've actually made on PMC
Posted by
Cloudwalker27
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

duke_Frans
• 01/10/2013 3:59 pm
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
I can make it, seems like a very good idea
1
Cloudwalker27
• 01/10/2013 3:57 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
blackbolt101d-h.st/zpz here i accidentally copyd a link to mc mod maker heres the download


I know... I've used it before and got a ton of stuff removed on PMC for posting it here, even when I gave credit to the one who made it
1
blackbolt101
• 01/09/2013 1:50 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
http://d-h.st/zpz here i accidentally copyd a link to mc mod maker heres the download
1
xNinjaTuna24x
• 01/08/2013 6:53 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
I don't mean to put you down but, you can't really expect someone to come on to a forum, see that someone wants a mod to be made, and spend their time making a mod when in the end they can't even claim it as their own.

You'd usually have to give a reward for it eg. Money, Subscribers. Anything that will benefit them.
1
Lpswheat
• 01/07/2013 10:35 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Modder
I can help with something's.
1
Cloudwalker27
• 01/06/2013 3:15 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Bump...
1
Cloudwalker27
• 01/05/2013 5:07 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Anyone?
1

Welcome