I'll explain the full problem.
So I decided to try to go to blockbench and export a model for my 2019.5 Mcreator that has a 1.12.2 mod Im working on there called MobCraft, I wanted to make an enderman model, I go to blockbench and make a enderman model, Put its texture and get ready to export, But there is not export java skin, And than I figured it out but when i did it its appearing with this name "enderman.bbmodel" And Its supposed to be java, After that it does not appear on my MCreator. Please help.
So I decided to try to go to blockbench and export a model for my 2019.5 Mcreator that has a 1.12.2 mod Im working on there called MobCraft, I wanted to make an enderman model, I go to blockbench and make a enderman model, Put its texture and get ready to export, But there is not export java skin, And than I figured it out but when i did it its appearing with this name "enderman.bbmodel" And Its supposed to be java, After that it does not appear on my MCreator. Please help.
6
you have taken the wrong kind! bbmodels are only for items and blocks!
1. start blockbench
2. choose "entitymodel for mods"
3. work on your enderman
4. go to "file"
5. choose "export"
6. choose "export java entity"
7. open mcreator
8. go to your workspace (if you don't have one, create one)
9. choose "resources"
10. choose "3d models and textures"
11. import your enderman-java-file and the texture png-file
12. finish his attributes
13. choose "workbench"
14. choose "export your mod to share"
15. copy the generated file to your "mods"-folder (if you don't have one, create it in the ".minecraft"-folder)
16. start minecraft with forge
17. enjoy your enderman
1. start blockbench
2. choose "entitymodel for mods"
3. work on your enderman
4. go to "file"
5. choose "export"
6. choose "export java entity"
7. open mcreator
8. go to your workspace (if you don't have one, create one)
9. choose "resources"
10. choose "3d models and textures"
11. import your enderman-java-file and the texture png-file
12. finish his attributes
13. choose "workbench"
14. choose "export your mod to share"
15. copy the generated file to your "mods"-folder (if you don't have one, create it in the ".minecraft"-folder)
16. start minecraft with forge
17. enjoy your enderman
I forgot about blockbench. I open it windows defender greets me saying it blocked features
The issue is in Blockbench. You need a *.java model, but your output file is *.bbmodel.
You are saving the project ... You need to export the project, but first your project needs to start properly.
What to do? Star a new model as modded entity, when you are happy with the model, export it as a Java Entity.
But my model is already done, now what? File>Convert Project> and change the format to Modded Entity, then export it as a Java Entity
A quick walkthrough for your enderman project.
File >> New >> Modded Entity, then Filter >> Load CEM Template >> Supported Entities (search pre-existing templates), do your magic, convert to *.java File>;Convert Project> and change the format to Modded Entity, then export as a Java Entity
Hope it helps
You are saving the project ... You need to export the project, but first your project needs to start properly.
What to do? Star a new model as modded entity, when you are happy with the model, export it as a Java Entity.
But my model is already done, now what? File>Convert Project> and change the format to Modded Entity, then export it as a Java Entity
A quick walkthrough for your enderman project.
File >> New >> Modded Entity, then Filter >> Load CEM Template >> Supported Entities (search pre-existing templates), do your magic, convert to *.java File>;Convert Project> and change the format to Modded Entity, then export as a Java Entity
Hope it helps
This is the last time Im bouncing to another forum, I dont even got AN ACCOUNT ON THERE
ask on their forums, not here
Can someone please help me?
