1

Help with Mod

LeoL274 •11/21/13 3:33 am
•
457
•
11/24/2013 3:43 pm
Hi guys, I'm making a mod called Epicraft that adds Guns, Biomes, Mobs, Vehicles, Planets, Spaceships and much, much, much more. But if I'm even going to dream of achieving this goal, I'll needs some help. Thanks guys.

Peace Out
- Leo
Posted by
LeoL274
Level 55 : Grandmaster Pokémon
69

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

LeoL274
• 11/24/2013 3:10 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Pokémon
Awesome if both you guys could make me some textures that would be awesome!
1
darktrick7
• 11/22/2013 2:59 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I can help with textures if you need any help
1
Hypnos_
• 11/22/2013 2:50 am
• Level 27 : Expert Toast
i know ruby and python and am good with textures
1
HyJaffa
• 11/24/2013 3:43 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
Ruby and Python aren't really applicable towards Modding in Java for Minecraft. The Python will help you understand Java a bit better but doesn't really give any help lol
1
RCXcrafter
• 11/21/2013 5:42 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Cyborg
What do you need help with? I can maketextures maybe.
1
LeoL274
• 11/22/2013 2:35 am
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Pokémon
that would be awesome! I need do some gun textures
1
jackel01
• 11/21/2013 3:46 am
• Level 28 : Expert Spider Rider
Did you mean: Flan's mod
1

Welcome