1

Looking for a codder for a modding team!!!!

creeperdude123 •10/9/12 5:43 pm
•
181
•
10/9/2012 6:04 pm
Hey fellow Crafters!!!! For a while now ive been looking for a codder to help me make mods! Hopefull i can find one here on the forums. In this team i will be doing the skining for the mods, and this team will be called Creep and (codders named) inc.
I really hope i can get somebody to be my codder.Well thats it! please apply
Below |
|
v
Posted by
creeperdude123
Level 30 : Artisan Ninja
29

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

HyJaffa
• 10/09/2012 5:57 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
I am a good coder but im nto looking to join a team, if you say your good with textures within mods maybe you could help me sometime?
1
creeperdude123
• 10/09/2012 6:04 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Ninja
umm sure!
1
darkzackk
• 10/09/2012 5:50 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
I am a skilled coder but I need to know what is the coding used by minecraft?
1
creeperdude123
• 10/09/2012 5:52 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Ninja
hmm well ill see if your qualified. Pm me.
1
ChaoticTrack
• 10/09/2012 5:51 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice System
The thing Minecraft is made in. Java.
1
creeperdude123
• 10/09/2012 5:48 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Ninja
Oh sorry...
1
GriffinFR
• 10/09/2012 5:46 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin
No offense, but it's spelled CODER. only 1 D
1

Welcome