1

LOOKING FOR MODDER! Server plugin - land generation -

KingRogue •11/12/12 3:49 pm
•
152
•
11/13/2012 4:34 am
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a modder to create a plugin for my server. (That I'm hoping to start)
You will need experience in creating server plugins (bukkit), and creating land generation plugins.

Please note:
The plugin that you create is not to be released to public immediately. But you will be given credit on the server.

If you are interested in helping me out, please post below with your details, including your name and previous plugin making experience (with proof).

Thanks a lot,
KingRogue
Posted by
KingRogue
Level 26 : Expert Architect
10

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

xXCasulaXx
• 11/13/2012 4:34 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hey, There are land generation plugins out there, but i can maybe help with other ones?
1
KingRogue
• 11/13/2012 4:24 am
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
Forgot to mention, but credit will be given
1
KingRogue
• 11/12/2012 3:56 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
Yea, never gonna pay anyone
Changed the original post, wanted plugin experience.
1
Quaffle82
• 11/12/2012 3:53 pm
• Level 46 : Master Lad
Mods and plugins are very different in what they can do. Please specify which you want. And to the person who just posted... Do not pay him. The only thing you need to know is Java. I know java and I will do it for free. Just I am quite busy right now.
1

Welcome