Looking to make a custom plugin.

_Dal's Avatar _Dal3/10/14 11:55 pm
1 emeralds 296 2
3/11/2014 2:03 am
SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten
Hey guys, Dal here!
I'm the owner a Lugia Parks MC, which is a theme park server. I recently am in need of a plugin that doesn't exist to my knowledge. I'm looking to have a firework show that is sequenced to music. As you know this is difficult in vanilla minecraft. I want a plugin that somehow starts the music and fireworks at the same time by simply typing in a command such as /showbegin or something like that. Please let me know if this is even possible, and if so, if you are able to do it. You can contact me on Skype: dalgodaprime
There I will be giving more information to those who are interested. Thank you.

-Dal
_Dal
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist