1

Mod creation team needed.

CommanderHusky •7/10/16 6:01 pm
•
290
•
7/18/2016 3:05 pm
I need atleast 2 coders, 2 model makers, and atleast 3 texture makers, for those models, I can give the details in a skype message, add me and we can talk!

Skype : Black.dawn98

I have an idea, and I wan't to make it happen!
Posted by
CommanderHusky
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

jtrent238
• 07/18/2016 3:05 pm
• Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder
I can Help.
1
TheExplodingMuffinz
• 07/12/2016 5:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Oh but I don't have Skype... Do you have Gmail? I can use that.
1
TheExplodingMuffinz
• 07/12/2016 5:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I can make textures and do coding (except for making mobs because my model maker is broken.) I also have a YouTube channel so I can do a video on the mod! Please allow me to help.
1
jalen1563
• 07/12/2016 5:29 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
I can do all three of those things... I'll Skype you
1

Welcome