1
Mod Request: Post -Apocalypse Structures?
Hey guys,
I was hoping someone could create this for me since the mods I found of Post-apocalyptic worlds always have those extra things like hunger being increased etc...
I only want structures of a post-apocalyptic world to spawn around my world randomly, with things like destroyed buildings with vines growing over them, abandoned cars, broken roads and streets etc...
They don't need to be useful I would just really like them for environmental props really and I have no clue on how to do that.
If someone would like to take on this project I would love you!
Thank you!
I was hoping someone could create this for me since the mods I found of Post-apocalyptic worlds always have those extra things like hunger being increased etc...
I only want structures of a post-apocalyptic world to spawn around my world randomly, with things like destroyed buildings with vines growing over them, abandoned cars, broken roads and streets etc...
They don't need to be useful I would just really like them for environmental props really and I have no clue on how to do that.
If someone would like to take on this project I would love you!
Thank you!
3
I can make a mod like that for you if you want. I just need schematics for each building for so I will just be easier. Basically, yes I can make that a mod but I need lots of buildings so I can make them into schematics so they can be randomly generated.
Message me back if you want
-Explorer Paul
Message me back if you want
-Explorer Paul
hey that's cool!
It would be cool if it's a mod though, not a specific map or build, as I want my normal world but these structures to appear randomly through the world
It would be cool if it's a mod though, not a specific map or build, as I want my normal world but these structures to appear randomly through the world
Hey, i've made two apocalypse structures
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/apocalyps-pub---apocalyps-build-series---bbw/ and http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/apocalyps-shop---apocalyps-series---bbw/
if you like them i can make more for you!
PM me if ya wanna continue with me!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/apocalyps-pub---apocalyps-build-series---bbw/ and http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/apocalyps-shop---apocalyps-series---bbw/
if you like them i can make more for you!
PM me if ya wanna continue with me!
