1

In need of a server portal plugin

SamMeyer1 •8/20/13 6:36 pm
•
162
•
8/22/2013 3:00 am
I need a plugin where it takes you to different server. Like if you go to one portal it takes you to one server and so on. But need to be able to do this with as many portals as I need, so unlimited portals would be nice lol. How much would this cost? Is there already a plugin like this? Oh and it needs to work without any external mods, like Spout.
Posted by
SamMeyer1
Level 1 : New Network
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

anonpmc881204
• 08/22/2013 3:00 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
SamMeyer1
• 08/22/2013 2:52 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Thank you both for the response, truly helped.
1
GigabyteGiant
• 08/20/2013 6:49 pm
• Level 42 : Master Droid
O_o

Ooops, I forgot Bungeecord...

Thanks for remembering LiLChris...
1
LiLChris
• 08/20/2013 6:42 pm
• Level 40 : Master Prince
Here is all the info you need - http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/bungeecord/
1
GigabyteGiant
• 08/20/2013 6:39 pm
• Level 42 : Master Droid
Multiverse used to do this...

Server portals did it for sure, but I think development was halted on that project. I will look into it more.
1

Welcome