-=Neverdark=- (Minecraft Mod)

Whispearl's Avatar Whispearl10/3/20 11:12 pm history
11/25/2020 9:01 pm
Whispearl's Avatar Whispearl
Hello!
I am a modder that recently joined PMC. And, I have a Minecraft mod that I will be releasing to PMC soon. However, I'm going to spoil some stuff I'm going to add to Minecraft in this mod!

Neverdark adds a luminant fungal dimension with unique trees, dark depths in lakes, and many other cool features.
Logo

Blocks
Stones
Lumina Rock -- Common in most places, even at the surface, this stone can/will be able to be crafted into tools. (Can be crafted into building blocks like stairs and slabs: no, but maybe eventually)
Shade Rock -- This stone is the most common stone of the dimension, it acts like this dimension's version of stone in the overworld. (Can be crafted into building blocks like stairs and slabs: yes)
Night Rock -- Similar to Lumina Rock, this can be found near areas of Shade Rock or in a special biome, Midnight Plains. (Can be crafted into building blocks like stairs and slabs: yes)
Woods
Lumina Wood -- Spawning in small trees throughout the dimension, this wood is the most common wood. It is soft, and making tools out of it will have a lower durability than if you made it out of better types. (Can be crafted into building blocks like stairs and slabs: yes)
Crimson Wood -- Spawning in Crimson forests, this wood is eerie and soft. (Can be crafted into building blocks like stairs and slabs: yes)
Cragwood -- This wood spawns in Shade Forests, and is more durable than the other woods. (Can be crafted into building blocks like stairs and slabs: yes)
Witchwood -- Spawning in Shade Forests, slightly rarer than Cragwood, this wood is extremely durable (in fact, the most durable). (Can be crafted into stairs and slabs, etc: yes)
Twilight Wood -- Found in Twilight Groves, this wood is somewhat durable. (Can be crafted into stairs and slabs, etc: yes)

Enough of the blocks, now to the biomes!

Biomes

Shade Forest -- This biome offers many trees of varying types, such as witchwood, cragwood, and in future updates, possibly twilight. This is one of the darkest biomes in the dimension.
Shade Forest
Dark Lakes -- The Neverdark equal of oceans.
Crimson Forest -- Filled with eerie trees and vines, this biome holds sinister magic.
Here is a screenshot of the Crimson Forest
There's also some structures, such as small dungeons with cool objects. But for now, I have a seperate forum thread for the dungeons. It's right here, on PMC.
You have to mine to get to most of the dungeons however. Grab your pickaxe! Pickaxe

Not all of them! Not all of content!

This Mod Is Made With Mcreator; check it out! https://mcreator.net/
This is my profile on Mcreator: https://mcreator.net/user/540253/fanellore

New Content For Next Update! Introducing the Mysteria Forest!
Mysteria Forest
Whispearl
Level 47 : Master Wisp

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2020 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
M1necr4fter
Name : NeverDark
Mod : Dark
Hotel : Trivago
11/25/2020 10:39 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
M3FF1N
Mojang must have took some inspiration from your crimson forest ;)
11/25/2020 6:53 pm
Whispearl
Though the mod is for 1.15, Mojang got the idea for the crimson forests in the nether long before this mod even started being developed.
11/25/2020 8:52 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
M3FF1N
Pardon me. Those forests do look really cool though. Do you think I could possibly use the leaf texture of the crimson trees for the nether trees in a texture pack?
11/25/2020 9:01 pm
Whispearl
Yeah sure :)
10/24/2020 3:30 pm
Whispearl
The mod has been released! here
10/22/2020 7:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
CarmenRider
Looks pretty cool, almost like Twilight Forest mixed with Aether
11/25/2020 10:24 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Michellozzo
realy
10/22/2020 7:33 pm
Whispearl
Thanks!
Yes, The Twilight Forest and The Midnight Mods have proved to be major inspiration for this mod!
I actually have never played the Aether mod, but I imagine it's similar in some way :D
10/22/2020 7:36 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
CarmenRider
Yw, I say Aether since the color palette is the same
10/22/2020 7:51 pm
Whispearl
Ah I see.
A great philosopher once said "doodle woodle the colors." (Actually no he didn't)
10/22/2020 6:27 pm
Whispearl
A bit of an update; Unfortunately, the dimension won't be very dangerous anymore because I'm having some difficulties making the hostile mob spawning... reasonable. Hopefully I can figure something out for version 1.1.
10/22/2020 8:13 pm
Whispearl
The mod is likely to be released today!
10/21/2020 10:44 am
Level 30 : Artisan Modder
Velatus
Lumina Rock seems familiar lol
10/21/2020 6:47 pm
Whispearl
Funny, I can't seem to find anything that is particularly similar.
When I doodle google it, nothing relevant comes up.
10/22/2020 4:39 am
Level 30 : Artisan Modder
Velatus
In my mod TROA (The Realms Of Arerius, or just Arerius for short), I have Lumina caves in the Crystal Valley which have Lumina Crystal, Lumina Stone and Lumina versions of all ores.
10/22/2020 6:25 pm
Whispearl
Ah, well my lumina rock is actually pink(ish) coincidently, but those are some nice ideas there! :D
10/06/2020 11:53 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Notta
Mind showing some screenshots?
10/04/2020 1:20 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/06/2020 11:49 pmhistory
Whispearl
Update:
Crimson logs, can be made into crimson planks, which can now be made into sticks, and crafting with that particular stick can affect tool durability/sprite!

Most importantly, I have decided I'll release it on PMC/Mcreator in 1-3 weeks.
Here is the official Mcreator page where I have announced it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome