1

Programming or Modmaker?

Creeper_Modder •9/20/13 5:07 pm
•
546
•
9/24/2013 1:17 pm
Hello guys! I wanted to ask you which do you like better? Learning to code or using Modmakers? Personaly i love the normal coding because its better and its better and its better ect.
Posted by
Creeper_Modder
Level 21 : Expert Modder
18

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

Duckgod
• 09/22/2013 11:18 am
• Level 35 : Artisan Taco
Programming
I am trying to learn Java.
Anybody got any websites that they learned or info?
1
oceanimus
• 09/24/2013 1:17 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
Best website ever.. To learn Java Script :http://www.codecademy.com/
1
EsvDefcon
• 09/22/2013 11:11 am
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Programmer
Coding is much better, and it's seriously, mindlessly easy once you know what you're doing; I've been learning java for about 3 weeks and my first mod was featured on the pop reel, and it's had over 5000 downloads
1
oceanimus
• 09/22/2013 11:01 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
Mate Coding is real easy once you get the hang of it. Personly I've just started learning to make mods but I'm really getting the hand of it and I'm sure If you just put a little bit of effort in it'll be easy :3
1
Creeper_Modder
• 09/22/2013 1:35 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Modder
I know codings better i do it myself...
1
GamersMods
• 09/22/2013 10:54 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Programmer
Programming all the way.
1
Creeper_Modder
• 09/22/2013 10:50 am
• Level 21 : Expert Modder
Lol yeah i feel sorry for those guys who still dont understand that modmakers arent aloud here on PMC
1
nickfromgreece
• 09/22/2013 10:49 am
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
Coding all the way... if you dont know how to code dont bother making a mod
1
Instant_ReplEH
• 09/22/2013 10:50 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
^^
1
SocialP2
• 09/22/2013 10:42 am
• Level 25 : Expert Spelunker
If you make it with a Mod-maker, it gets deleted (on PMC)
Plus, its not legit and you can make more stuff with coding
1
Creeper_Modder
• 09/22/2013 10:33 am
• Level 21 : Expert Modder
Good that you guys dont like modmakers :3
1

Welcome