Requesting Mod / Modpack Suggestions

Born_0f_Fire's Avatar Born_0f_Fire6/5/19 8:14 am history
1 emeralds 227 2
6/7/2019 8:52 am
Born_0f_Fire's Avatar Born_0f_Fire
I've played almost all of them and now I am back to the point where I need suggestions.

- I am a tech player 90%, builder 10%, magic player .01% (yes I know that doesn't equal 100%)
- I like a challenge. I've played many complex packs such as FTB Interactions, Gregtech, Rotarycraft, and pretty much every mainstream expert pack
-I don't like mindless grind, I like complexity. I consider FTB Contiuum (the eFab) to be mindless grind, but Gregtech to be complex and well thought out.
- I love mods that end up stupidly over powered. Reactorcraft, Avaritia, Mekanism's steam turbine, etc.
- I massively dislike any mod that makes me focus on mundane details like eating a different food every 5th time
- I tend to like a variety of Dimensions, Twilight Forest, Lost Cities, Eberon, The Deep Dark, Aether, etc etc etc
- I prefer the newer generation of mods, but would try one of the older ones if something REALLY caught my attention

A few of my favorite mods ever: Mekanism, Draconic Evolution, Industrialcraft ( I LOVE multiblocks!!!!), Avaritia, AE2/RS is mandatory in any pack.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!
Born_0f_Fire
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter