1

I do Techne!

NonExistingName •9/23/14 1:12 pm
•
815
•
9/28/2014 9:51 am
As the tittle mentioned above, I do Techne! Techne is a modeller program that makes modeling stuff for minecraft so much easier. Just place down a square, scale it and move it around!

I am also pretty damn good at it. I think. That'll be up to you to judge!

I do everything ranging from creatures, weapons, tools, armour, mechanical, modern, and even vehicles (even tho im just starting on that). I'd like to get better on making vehicles, so I'd appreciate some tips! What do you think of my models?
Posted by
NonExistingName
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
39

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

19

Karrfis
• 09/26/2014 4:51 pm
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan uwu uwu
i kept opening and closing the taps in order to watch your notification number on skype go down

you're missing 2 though it goes 4 3 1 not 4 3 2 1
1
NonExistingName
• 09/28/2014 9:51 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
hahahaha.

The time when i DONT have a message on skype is very rare
1
NonExistingName
• 09/26/2014 4:32 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
bump!
1
NASH0XX
• 09/25/2014 7:40 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Architect
Awesome.
1
DylzCraft
• 09/25/2014 11:35 am
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Answer
*picks jaw up from floor*
Amazing
1
NonExistingName
• 09/25/2014 12:02 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
haha thank you!
1
xLonexWolvzx
• 09/25/2014 9:45 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Architect
These are amazing! I love them! Fantastic job.
1
NonExistingName
• 09/25/2014 10:06 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Thanks! Wow I had no idea this would get as much positive support as it did! I'm not that good.
1
NonExistingName
• 09/25/2014 9:37 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
If you want to check out more of my models and in 3D, look up my Techne profile!
http://techne.zeux.me/profile/NonExistingName
1
FirmusPiett
• 09/24/2014 7:25 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan System
Holy jheezus these are good. Does this mean you are able to implement these as JSON into the new 1.8 Resource Packs??! If so, please tell me how!!!
1
NonExistingName
• 09/25/2014 8:00 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Yes, yes they are! Or at least they should be. I'm not very good with the coding/programming bits of this, but you should be able to export it to a new Texture pack!
1
NonExistingName
• 09/24/2014 5:59 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Skelly_Toon
NonExistingNameAs the tittle mentioned above, I do Techne! Techne is a modeller program that makes modeling stuff for minecraft so much easier. Just place down a square, scale it and move it around!

I am also pretty damn good at it. I think. That'll be up to you to judge!

I do everything ranging from creatures, weapons, tools, armour, mechanical, modern, and even vehicles (even tho im just starting on that). I'd like to get better on making vehicles, so I'd appreciate some tips! What do you think of my models?

the third picture kind of looks like that youtuber. MCMMO's or whatever his name was?

Haha you have a keen eye! It was inspired of him, for an up coming mod created in partnership with him (http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/popularmmos-rpg-mod/) Of which I made all the mob, item and armour models, including textures and sounds.
1
Skeltal
• 09/24/2014 5:43 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Princess
NonExistingNameAs the tittle mentioned above, I do Techne! Techne is a modeller program that makes modeling stuff for minecraft so much easier. Just place down a square, scale it and move it around!

I am also pretty damn good at it. I think. That'll be up to you to judge!

I do everything ranging from creatures, weapons, tools, armour, mechanical, modern, and even vehicles (even tho im just starting on that). I'd like to get better on making vehicles, so I'd appreciate some tips! What do you think of my models?

the third picture kind of looks like that youtuber. MCMMO's or whatever his name was?
1
xXTheArcherXx
• 09/24/2014 5:41 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Skinner
:0

Awesome!!!!!
1
NonExistingName
• 09/24/2014 6:02 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
And thank you!
1
NonExistingName
• 09/24/2014 4:47 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
bump
1
DatFox
• 09/23/2014 2:30 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
oh my gawd this is sexy
1
NonExistingName
• 09/23/2014 2:33 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Thanks!
1
NonExistingName
• 09/23/2014 2:29 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Speaking of vehicles, I also did this! (WIP)
1

Welcome